Walking Dead Favorite Character

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite original character

• Total voters

Alphonse

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I am sure a lot of you watch the walking dead which means many of you have a favorite character. Who is your favorite character and why? It doesn't just have to be your favorite hero or anything. For me personally I know a lot of people hated the governor but I personally loved him. I thought he really got the plot moving and added so much insecurity to the show. You never felt safe. Plus I really wanted to see him get killed. So while I didn't like him he is one of my favorites for sure. Let me know what you think. Also I am going to make a pole for peoples favorite original character. Let me know who your favorite original is . The order in which I put the characters for the survey are how I personally rank my favorites.

Carol by a mile, she has lost a daughter, seen her zombie daughter put down, had to humanely kill other kids she loved, been ejected from the group, split from Daryl suffer ten types of hell on her own and still thrives enough to rescue the rest of the gang in Terminus, deal with the outbreak at the jail etc. Daryl is second , Rick is to flawed for me.

I would have killed Carl myself.

Herschel was my favorite. Being a vet and knowing how to farm would be really good skills during shtf. I'll pick carol for the one still alive, as she is pretty damned tough.

What about Maggie? But I pick Daryl. Maybe if Rick didn't have that weird faux Southern accent...I couldn't figure out what kind of accent that was until I found out he was a Limey.

Is Maggie not a Brit . Seems like England is eadging in on the entertainment business Hollyweird better watch their back .

Herschel was my favorite. Being a vet and knowing how to farm would be really good skills during shtf. I'll pick carol for the one still alive, as she is pretty damned tough.
yeah i loved him too. i was just doing original characters because if i did all the non original characters there would be way too many people to choose from hahaha.

Too late, the Canadians have already taken over. :)

At least for SciFi shows anyhow...

Rick =Brit
Governor = Brit
Samantha Carter of Stargate SG1 = Brit
Jon Luc Picard of ST TNG = Brit
Malcolm of Enterprise = Brit
Dozens of B5 actors were Brits more were Canucks :)
Vala off SG Atlantis is an Aussie ( a damn sexy one with it)

It appears most of SG Atlantis were Canucks
All the Doctor Who's are Brits, I would love to see one as a Merkin or Canuck in future

Is Maggie not a Brit . Seems like England is eadging in on the entertainment business Hollyweird better watch their back .

Blame Charley Chaplain he was one of the first Brits over there. Then Cary Grant followed on. Stan Laurel was also a Brit.

Maggie is SO gorgeous in person, and just bubbly nice.

Herschel was my favorite overall. I can identify with him, though he's a bit older than I. Daryl and Carol are both pretty bad ass though. Rick would be, but man, he sometimes does some dumb things. Even though Carl is more bad ass these days, he's only managed to make me not just wish for his untimely death.

Latest posts

Back