Want to post a product link...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwatter111611

Friend
Neighbor
Hi!

I am new and I have recently found an awesome product for gun cleaning but I do not want to post the link because I don't want to get into "trouble" for spamming. I do NOT have any financial interest in the company just want to share the product. Can someone help me go about this the right way? Thanks!

The main problem is your new. If you'd have been here for a while then we could trust that you weren't looking to profit from it because we'd know you. lol! Describe why you like it. Give its name and let people randomly find it. Posting a link at this point in your time here is just suspicious. If someone is truly interested and can't find it on their own then they can send you a PM.. This is only your second post after all... lol

Hi!

I am new and I have recently found an awesome product for gun cleaning but I do not want to post the link because I don't want to get into "trouble" for spamming. I do NOT have any financial interest in the company just want to share the product. Can someone help me go about this the right way? Thanks!

Have to agree to my fellow mentors...its unfortunate today that we have to treat certain new members like it, but in the last month, I can count several times new members that have either spammed DPF or are just trying to test the waters (per se). Maybe another solution that piggy backs Roninsensei is to either take pictures of your product or do a video and then post it as a thread. This allows all DPF community members to digest it and give you feedback on the idea, its worth a try and then also allows you to build points up as a new member.

Just remember also to post it in the Firearms forum so that members interested in firearms or related products can see the thread.

Thanks for the ideas! I have been following a few "prepper" boards to see which ones I like best and I have noticed that people who post links to products get reemed out big time. Totally different than the mom forums lol

Latest posts

Back