What did you get for Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchs_tfa

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Very excited about this. Been wanting one for my camp for a long time and my wife remembered!!! Thanks honey....
IMG_20171225_155612.jpg

I got a Glock SWAG assortment, a heavyweight shirt with a sherpa lining, and a electric clay pigeon thrower.

E50BF2FC-C329-4263-AC4D-9CEFF316A448.jpeg
Wife and I agree every year that we will not exchange gifts. That being said I gave her gift certificates to the spa and she gave me this nice flag for the man cave. Our son who lives in Missouri(we are in NC) came back for a few days and we had a very nice Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a package of color change stick up targets and the promise of an indoor range day sometime before spring. LOL Glad you had a good Christmas and like that wall art flag. :wink:

The Sergeant Major got me 1,000 rounds of Federal LC (Lake City Head Stamped) XM193BK MC-BT 55 grain 5.56x45mm:

ebdwQCD.jpg

And my Daughter got me 640 rounds 0f Russian Made Tula Arms Plant Non-Corrosive M67 123 grain 7.62x39mm:

Q8UKmrF.jpg

...Also got a pair of Brown Timberland Boots...Three Pair of Wool Socks...Black Leather Gloves with Rabbit Fur liners...and a few Thermal Shirts.

I6PvtWh.jpg

And...Two Bell & Howell Tac Lanterns...

1IaQRzk.jpg

^^ Very Bright for the size ^^

The Sergeant Major got me 1,000 rounds of Federal LC (Lake City Head Stamped) XM193BK MC-BT 55 grain 5.56x45mm:

ebdwQCD.jpg

And my Daughter got me 640 rounds 0f Russian Made Tula Arms Plant Non-Corrosive M67 123 grain 7.62x39mm:

Q8UKmrF.jpg

...Also got a pair of Brown Timberland Boots...Three Pair of Wool Socks...Black Leather Gloves with Rabbit Fur liners...and a few Thermal Shirts.

I6PvtWh.jpg

And...Two Bell & Howell Tac Lanterns...

1IaQRzk.jpg

^^ Very Bright for the size ^^

Leather gloves with rabbit fur huh?? I've been wanting to get another pair of those for decades. I got a pair for Christmas back when I was a kid and those things were the warmest gloves I've ever had,don't know what ever happened to them though,probably got snatched by somebody :wink:

From my wife:
http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-455-va...y-22-lr-16-bbl-5-rd-mag-black-laminate-stock/
455.jpg

Just the rifle, not the suppressor

From my son:
http://www.surefire.com/titan-b.html

surefire.jpg

A cool little Surefire light. 300 lumens with only a single AAA battery! He also got me a second gigabit switch that I needed.

Some really neat handmade things that I always treasure from my extremely arts/crafts/everything super talented daughter. Nothing like the pride you feel wearing and using things made specially for you by your daughter!

And some neat Duluth Trading Company super underwear and flannel shirt from mom.

Latest posts

Back