What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HOPE it was dead....
Yes, it's face was gone and it was dead. So I wrapped it in a towel, and buried it. Poor cat. Just checked the porch area and nothing looks new (thankfully) this morning.
Little granddaughter's mom is coming out for a visit with her this afternoon, she hasn't asked to see her since the start of summer. Hoping to get some cupboards painted, but husband was up alot last night, so we'll see what today brings.

getting started on animals soon, was waiting for light outside to get up . Looks like we might get some more rain today , yuck. I think I want the draught back at this point
We are also picking up straw today from the festival IF we can get the trailer down our road. Son fixed our part good enough but the really steep section at the neighbors is not fixed yet.

Back in 70's and 80's i had several eagle claw rods and reels. Especially they had a signature series for Tom Mann...who was a famous fisherman....they were fantastic reels.

this kit i am assembling is my doing not eagle claws per say...its going to have this pack it rod/reel combo in it is all. its only the rod i was working on for my pack last night. the micro tackle box will go in my front or back pocket even....more to come and show.....testing in field first. no fishing for awhile though with all this flooding....i wouldnt get close to a river bank now for fear of collapsing in places.
There should be a fishing 🎣 thread.

Sitting out back with a glass of juice just watching the start of a new day. Birds are in the feeders, Bob dog is out chewing on something, the chickens and ducks are doing chicken and duck things. From here everything looks right in the world.

Latest posts

Back