Where is everybody from?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, sorry. NoVA checkin' in.

Well, soundz like a "get-together" is kinda out of the question....LOL We're all over the map! LOL

I live in Katy, TX which is 30 miles west of Downtown Houston. My father and sister live in Michigan, about 25 miles north of Traverse City.

Atlanta, GA here.
Twas in Atlanta on Oct 5 and took my wife and 11yr old son to the Varsity to eat a chili dog and then we went to Stone Mountain and they loved it. Then later that day we headed to Ft Benning for my Desert Storm reunion...the son and wife loved Georgia so much they wanna move there.

The great ******** called Lancaster in southern california.
Just a bit south of ya Medicken!

Twas in Atlanta on Oct 5 and took my wife and 11yr old son to the Varsity to eat a chili dog and then we went to Stone Mountain and they loved it. Then later that day we headed to Ft Benning for my Desert Storm reunion...the son and wife loved Georgia so much they wanna move there.
Well there's plenty of room here that's for sure. Move on down. I was at Benning when my nephew graduated OCS. Yes, the Varsity is famous, and I can see Stone Mountain from where I live, it's big enough. Fun place though. GA is a great state for Veterans. They treat us real nice.

We shot thru there on our way to Florida and stopped in Dalonega to check out a gold mine for my youngest kiddo.

If it's a get-together your'e thinking of, there is another thread about that. For people in certain regions to plan camping trips, hunts, etc. I will be posting one up soon, myself.

Latest posts

Back