Who knew bandanas had so many uses

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that, thank you. I wear one over my hair most days just to keep it out of my face. I'm trying to let my hair grow back out long and it's at that awkward stage where I just want to grab the clippers and give myself a crew cut.

I like that, thank you. I wear one over my hair most days just to keep it out of my face. I'm trying to let my hair grow back out long and it's at that awkward stage where I just want to grab the clippers and give myself a crew cut.
lol. . . Just don't do it or you will be kicking yourself!

Hey, I was one of those rebel punk rockers in high school. Sported the Mohawk and freaky hair colors too. As fast as my hair grows I'd only regret for a few weeks.
lol. . you know I love ya, but in high school I would have steared clear. I think because you would have scared me mostly. . .

She is the sweetest, kindest woman I know on this site. . .

sorry, but us women stick together and I will always have her back. . .lpl

Ro I tried them and didn't like all the extra material .I'm sure they are handy in other ways but to me it was way much. Probably a good thing though, where I live there are lots and lots of rednecks. And nothing says shoot me in the head to them more than a Ben laden look.

Hat.jpg
You would be considered one of us "rednecks" dude. Dad used to fly a confederate flag on his 70's Mustang's antenna.
this is my daily wear hat. It goes real good with my Stars N Bars bandana!

Now that we all know what can be done with a bandanna, you boys might be surprised at what you can do with a bra!

1. Makeshift belt
2. Used as an eye bandage for a horse
3. Used as a makeshift leash for stupid dog
4. Tying something down when you just ain't got nothing else
5. With some finagling, a replacement for a bridle with the leather broke. Got some looks for that one, but eh, they didn't know me and I was heading home
6. Tourniquet
7. Man repellent.... ask one to hand wash a bra and all you can see is the dust he kicks up as he runs off

Now that we all know what can be done with a bandanna, you boys might be surprised at what you can do with a bra!

1. Makeshift belt
2. Used as an eye bandage for a horse
3. Used as a makeshift leash for stupid dog
4. Tying something down when you just ain't got nothing else
5. With some finagling, a replacement for a bridle with the leather broke. Got some looks for that one, but eh, they didn't know me and I was heading home
6. Tourniquet
7. Man repellent.... ask one to hand wash a bra and all you can see is the dust he kicks up as he runs off
Can make a nice bowling ball bag ( depending on size) LOL!

Time for some of ya'll rednecks to start "edgamacating" them others that our special forces units use them quite regularly. Hate for one of them to shoot a SEAL because he's stupid.

Time for some of ya'll rednecks to start "edgamacating" them others that our special forces units use them quite regularly. Hate for one of them to shoot a SEAL because he's stupid.
Easy now , don't get your (shemagh in a wad)........just a Southern dude having a little poke at the Southern Cali. dude. My 3x5 Confederate battle flag could easily make a keffiyeh if needed.............and it would be waaaayyyyy cooler than yours !

Real truth is........American by birth, Southern by the grace of God........redneck by nature.
So was my dad and I both. Dad born in New York. I was born in California, moved to Texas at 6 months, so this is where I was raised. I will be southern till I die. Dad used to say " Southern by the grace of God". He loved reading about the Civil War and Robert E Lee was his hero. Wish Dad was still here. I miss him some days, especially reading this, but thank you.

Latest posts

Back