Why the Next Stock Market Crash Will Happen Any Day Now

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im poor which means i dont have to worry bout things like that, might give me an advantage lol
btw, Bill, funny bro!
I told a chick once to move her assets.......she got up n walked to the bedroom rofl

Good stuff...I told my wife this morning to move our assets..I got home and she had rearranged the living room
You crack me up Dude. You not only described your assets but also your wife. She sounds just like mine. My wife is ready to rearrange everything at any given moment. Move everything around! Every other month. My back can't take it anymore. I don't know what it is. I put my junk out there, shelves, workbench and even in my office...I put everything where I know where it is when I need it. And I put everything back where it belongs because I hate searching for stuff. It slows me down. If anybody touches my stuff...they have to sign out for it. I don't know Bill, ya' think I'm too cranky?

Saw this article on Newsmax, and thought id pass it on. Hope yall are not deep in the stocks, if you are you might want to rethink things.

http://www.moneynews.com/newswidget/Market-Collapse-Finance-Stocks/2013/03/01/id/492699?promo_code=F492-1&utm_source=Test_Newsmax_Feed&utm_medium=nmwidget&utm_campaign=widgetphase1[/quote]
We missed a major bullet in this last one. But what the government did was put a bandaid on an open wound. Printing money without anything to back it put America on thin ice. I am hoping that all these warnings turn out to be wrong because I never want to see America on it's knees again. But we are now tied into a global market and as the little ones fall it is like the tide going out and taking the sand from under our feet on the beach. BUT in my opinion the true strength in America resides in us the ancestors of whom faced the land, faced nature and even faced their oppressive government. We still live out here outside the cities. I always loved the way that Hank Jr. did it in his songs and he was so right. But man I don't want to see it, too many weak people will perish who we are taking care of now with resources which will disappear.
Bottom line, keep prepping brothers and sisters. Only we see the writing on the wall, and I can't understand why the rest of them don't.

Latest posts

Back