World War Three

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this very smart moron never heard of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution?!

I guess he never considered that not a single criminal would turn in their guns?!

I guess he also supports defunding the police?!

I guess he never studied history or human nature?!

He's just another idiot who managed to get a PHD, and so many hold these people in such high regard.

He's neither smart nor educated.
Back when I was a kid I never knew anybody with a PhD. A PhD. was very hard to come by and getting one require one to be a genius. Now anybody with a half brain can get a PhD. A PhD is a dime a dozen.

Yup. Even when Congress declares war does Congress poll the "People" to see if they want to go to war? Nope. Congress just goes to war and drafts military age men to fight the war whether they want to or not.

And now that any president can declare unconstitutional war we are a perpetual state of war.

If one studies American history there have been very few years the the US hasn't been at war with somebody or something. Empires are built on war and our empire is no different.
No one should go to a human meat-grinder because they're 'ordered to.' I hate to hear a young, idealistic, man say "He served his country with honor" when he never served our country and it wasn't with any honor. I pray that people wake up. Bit by bit it's layer upon layer of lies that we must peel back until we get to the truth.

I have not seen anyone throw "barbs' at you on this forum. A lot of people/members here have gone to great lengths to help you. But I admit it is not working. We can't save you. We can help you understand what you need to do to save yourself.
I was trying to think of the upside of dementia!

I guess this very smart moron never heard of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution?!

I guess he never considered that not a single criminal would turn in their guns?!

I guess he also supports defunding the police?!

I guess he never studied history or human nature?!

He's just another idiot who managed to get a PHD, and so many hold these people in such high regard.

He's neither smart nor educated.
I should have said that he was smart about writing good arguments on behalf of others. I have never seen someone write as succinctly as him. But as you point out - it shows that someone could be book smart and life stupid.

I began to see that the higher someone goes in their formal education the more indoctrinated they become.

What is with all of the posturing, What about the rumored hyper-sonic Russian missiles, which are supposed to be unstoppable. the "west" has been portaying the Bear as backward fools.
The Germans in WWII made the same mistake and paid a heavy price.

I should have said that he was smart about writing good arguments on behalf of others. I have never seen someone write as succinctly as him. But as you point out - it shows that someone could be book smart and life stupid.

I began to see that the higher someone goes in their formal education the more indoctrinated they become.
Not only that but they maybe brilliant in their field but dumb as box of rocks in everything else.

Not only that but they maybe brilliant in their field but dumb as box of rocks in everything else.
Yes. He thought that he was so smart that his opinion is the only one that's accurate - and we know how wrong he is. I rroead a quote: "Gun control works. Just ask Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini.."

I know first hand what it's like to be vulnerable, without any means of protection and it's a terrible feeling. When I was younger my friends and I would walk to keep fit. They couldn't walk that day so I walked alone along a deserted stretch of farm fields and woods. In the middle of nowhere this guy was leaning against a pole, smoking a cigarette and watching me. My mind reeled as I tried to find a way of escape, but there was none. I knew that guy was sizing me up. As I turned the corner I waved vigorously as if someone was meeting me up ahead. Of course there was no one - I just wanted him to think there was. I got away unscathed but the feeling of terror of being alone and vulnerable is an awful feeling. The only deterrent sometimes is a firearm.

Last edited:
Back