Worst...ist doomsday movies ever

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowflake

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I really enjoyed the recent topic on best doomsday movies, I thought it would be fun to have a list of the worst movies or so bad it's good kind of movies.

My worst would be "The grey" the one about a plan crashing in wolfs hunting grounds.
My so bad it's good "Killer klowns from outerspace" I love it!

The Happening...yeah, that was pretty bad. Though Evil Alien Conquerors is likely the worst.

The Happening was awful, I think we can all agree. Plan 9 From Outer Space, anyone? The Battlefield: Earth movie was also a disgrace to film. (The book, however, is worth a read.) A lot of bad movies feature a global threat or "the end of the world" so this should be a fun topic.

Mars Attacks will be on BOTH my "Best Of" and my "Worst Of" lsits. Probably the ONLY movie of any genre to do so.

The happening and the mist both to me were stupid. The mist because if you watch at the end of the movie, they were going down the highway and pulled over, then it shows him when they get out being in the middle of the woods, and along comes the soldiers and trucks full of people. All of the trees were knocked down by the monsters, but what happened to 95??? the kids laugh at it every single time. And sharknado would go down as worst of worst. Where were the other fish?? Dolphins, eels and so much more? You mean the tornado just picked up Sharks and nothing but sharks?? That was stupidity at it's worst.

The Happening and the Mist, good calls. Mars Attacks still cracks me up though...Ack! Ack!

Yeah, I feel there should be some distinction here. Movies like Mars Attacks and Sharknado (and any of the SyFy Saturday night specials) are intentionally bad. I actually didn't hate The Mist all that much; I liked how it showed how quickly normal moral and societal norms will go out the window. And that ending was brutal. But it's definitely not the best thing I've ever seen.

Does The Matrix: Revolutions count? I liked the first Matrix but by the third one they were way out in left field.

The happening and the mist both to me were stupid. The mist because if you watch at the end of the movie, they were going down the highway and pulled over, then it shows him when they get out being in the middle of the woods, and along comes the soldiers and trucks full of people. All of the trees were knocked down by the monsters, but what happened to 95??? the kids laugh at it every single time. And sharknado would go down as worst of worst. Where were the other fish?? Dolphins, eels and so much more? You mean the tornado just picked up Sharks and nothing but sharks?? That was stupidity at it's worst.

I really want to see sharknado it looks soooo bad I think I'll love it.

Not the worst and actualy not that bad for a low budget Syfy . I just watched Flu Bird Horror .

The worst of all times is called Birdemic!!!! Guilty pleasure is Big trouble in little China...

sharknado to me was not even worth the time to watch it. However they are now saying they are wanting to make #3. How much worse can it get. I think Sharknado 2 was the worst so far. When it showed the ladies hand bit off, and then in the end he found the shark with her whole arm in it. I sat there with this WTHeck look on my face.

If anything it gets to be fun sitting there with the kids picking it apart with all the bad crap in it.

Latest posts

Back