... Worth a Thousand Words

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuietH3art

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
10271464_10152205964741733_4377660780013836494_n.jpg

She's putting together a series of photos in this theme. I'm not sure whether she'll do a gallery showing or just something online yet.

I posted it because looking at it always makes me blink back tears. We have a lot here in America, more than people in just about every other country. In many ways, we might be considered spoiled although our forefathers worked hard to make sure we would have all that we do. Even our poorest people have access to more than the average person in Africa. And one by one, our rights and freedoms are being taken from us and we just sit here and let it happen. I will be okay no matter what happens, but I imagine what life will be like here for my grandchildren and great-grandchildren if the government continues on the path it's on and it makes me want to cry.

Our ForFathers made a Covenant with GOD and the Civil War was a Blood Covanant . Not sure why that came to mind but it did .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back