YES, Semper Fidelis you bloody beautiful US Marines

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guess what guys..here they say that he was a Spanish resident....not a Moroccan muslim....we have here something of a censorship what they tell us of things like this...my media want's us to love these illegals....and to make my life more interesting,they are opening a center for these illigals 3 klicks away..thank you so much

guess what guys..here they say that he was a Spanish resident....not a Moroccan muslim....we have here something of a censorship what they tell us of things like this...my media want's us to love these illegals....and to make my life more interesting,they are opening a center for these illigals 3 klicks away..thank you so much
Slippery like snot, the only way to get close to the truth is to verefy with a few media sources, then u`re still not sure who is telling the truth, spin doctors the lot.

Those illegals are like a swarm of locusts they will trip everything bare. Jean Raspail wrote a fictional novel called Le Camp des Saints, where in he wrote about the influx of all these migrants into Europe, now you can ask was it fiction or fact?

One U.S. Airman, one U.S. Soldier, one U.S. college student (all friends travelling together), and one U.K. businessman, so no Marines and Jolly Good Show for the Limey!

The French claim a Frenchy was the first to charge the gunman and got shot in the chest, but they won't release his name.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
One U.S. Airman, one U.S. Soldier, one U.S. college student (all friends travelling together), and one U.K. businessman, so no Marines and Jolly Good Show for the Limey!

The French claim a Frenchy was the first to charge the gunman and got shot in the chest, but they won't release his name.:rolleyes:
He was a French/American citizen, whatever that is... He was the first to grab the AK, but was shot by the scums pistol. I personally think they should have beat the guy to death on the spot. I am really starting to dislike all muslums.

Iv saw reports that the Air Force guy was slashed with a box cutter but no one shot . The rags AK jammed the Americains jumped him , Air Force got him in a choke hold , rag pulled a pistol , Marine took it away from him , rag pulled a box cutter slashed backwards at air force cutting his neck and throat . 2 marines started punching rag , air force regained choke hold and pushed rag to the ground , one Marine pulled security incase of another shooter while other Marine rifel butted rag with his own AK . Later saw a report that one of the ones the press called a Marine was a Britt Citizen .

Apparently the rag said he was only going to rob the passengers, yeah right, AK, 8 mags and a side arm and you're only going to rob, I think not.

Latest posts

Back