You Won't Believe What Burned Their House Down. The Truth Will Terrify You!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
You Won't Believe What Burned Their House Down. The Truth Will Terrify You!

There's nothing more devastating than a house fire. Fire safety is crucial amongst home owners because any wrong move can turn into a disaster. This family learned the hard way. They had no idea that what set their house on fire was any danger to their family at all until it was too late.

Watch this crucial video of vital information about keeping your home safe from fires. You might be making the same mistake this father made. Trust me, you'll be glad you took the time to watch this one.

Please, SHARE this video with others!

http://www.getitfree.us/blog/articl...tm_term=featured&zid=5666fdbecd7d100c4401456a

yeah..there's such simple things in our everyday lives,that we dont think of.in which any one of them can ruien our day,and/or take a life..

so,actually when I have thrown old batteris in the trash as they come I kinda have saved me from troubles...yeah now all those who re-cycle these will get mad and my karma is ruined and I get the blame for global warming (which I'm still waiting for here)..sry re-cyclers,my bad.

i've always thrown my old flashlight batteries into the burn trash.the only batteries i dont do that with.are the car batteries.seeing how i get a discount when i get a new one..

those are worth re-cycling and get some bucks back :)
( I know all batteries should,but sometimes I'm just lazy :( )

Latest posts

Back