CBM Multipurpose Maxi Square Baker Style Scaffold Tower Package - 12 Feet, 1,000 Pound Capacity

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joel

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
1714842694825.png

I’ve used similar systems, they work well. I usually borrow one from a friend.
I can see friends wanting to borrow it for small one time jobs, that not worth paying $800.00-$1,000.00, with no place to store it.

Extra planks and extra wheels and you could make a longer scaffold for a lower ceiling. When you get one you’ll wish you had two. When you get two...
If you pick up a second scaffold get the same make/model so you can mix and match. These things are like Tinker-Toys, you’ll find all sorts of arrangements to fit your needs once you have one.

My buddy has a long overhang on the back of his shop where he leans the scaffold parts against the outer wall. It protects them against most of the weather.

Extra planks and extra wheels and you could make a longer scaffold for a lower ceiling. When you get one you’ll wish you had two. When you get two...
If you pick up a second scaffold get the same make/model so you can mix and match. These things are like Tinker-Toys, you’ll find all sorts of arrangements to fit your needs once you have one.

My buddy has a long overhang on the back of his shop where he leans the scaffold parts against the outer wall. It protects them against most of the weather.
This is two stacked with a safety cage & stabilizer wheel, so two single scaffolds & a safety cage for six feet, twelve feet with a cage. OSHA says any thing over six feet needs a Safety cage, I agree, I am a wuss, but I walked away from every lift/ boom I used. I treat height like a gun, it is away deadly.

Latest posts

Back