Civil War - Trailer- Spring 2024

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
well after trying to watch the movie on netflix and seeing others comments about "leave the world behind" i want to point this movie out. its looking like a way better movie.

Last edited:
Looks like you have to be a member to read it. I assume they didn't like it?
Sorry about that. Here is a quote.

"
Spoiler alert: The movie ends with a black female soldier standing over a fictional U.S. president who refused to leave office. The female soldier shoots and kills the president.

The soldier represented Fani Willis, Letitia James, Kamala Harris, and all the Democratic “woman kings” willing to take any necessary step to stop Trump.

I sat inside the theater shocked. Shocked that this movie could be made. Shocked that it dominated the weekend box office, grossing $25 million, outdistancing America’s second-highest earner by $10 million. Shocked that alleged journalists could review the movie without acknowledging it’s a Trump derangement manifesto. Shocked that the movie hasn’t sparked intense outrage. Shocked that the script could be so stupid and disjointed.
"

Ben

I sat inside the theater shocked. Shocked that this movie could be made. Shocked that it dominated the weekend box office, grossing $25 million, outdistancing America’s second-highest earner by $10 million. Shocked that alleged journalists could review the movie without acknowledging it’s a Trump derangement manifesto. Shocked that the movie hasn’t sparked intense outrage. Shocked that the script could be so stupid and disjointed.
Likely most people that went into theaters see it, thought it was about "The War Between the States, The Civil War". :rolleyes:
I assumed that, with the title.:(

Reactions: Neb

Latest posts

Back