Elijah and Patches pups

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TENNGRIZZ

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Welped May 9th , 2 Males 3 female's

Attachments

• IMG_20240510_073956.jpg
    IMG_20240510_073956.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
I can't tell with her laying do, is that a dachshund? Our newest addition (6 months old) got groomed today. After 40 years of having dachshunds, that was a first for me. She's the first long hair that we have had. I can't call her wooly Bugger anymore. They said she didn't like the blow dryer. She was so suppressed that she didn't even screech at them. I may start carrying a blow dryer if it stops her screeching! It's like her parents were a screech owl & a rusty hinge. I've never heard anything like it.

He's saying "put some peanut butter in this thing Dave, put the camera down!"
Ok, HOW DID YOU KNOW :). That is his "toy", it gets a bit of Peanut Butter every day. His other playthings are all balls. He KNOWS the difference.

It has taken us forever to try to reverse engineer a few of his commands :(. Im sure the thinks we are idiots. He should have come with a manual.

Last edited:
Ok, HOW DID YOU KNOW :). That is his "toy", it gets a bit of Peanut Butter every day. His other playthings are all balls. He KNOWS the difference.

It has taken us forever to try reverse engineer a few of his commands :(. Im sure the thinks we are idiots.
You mentioned his peanut butter in a previous post! Bear gets sugar free peanut butter!! They all think we are idiots, lol!

You mentioned his peanut butter in a previous post! Bear gets sugar free peanut butter!! They all think we are idiots, lol!
No no, you sent a scorpion with a hidden camera :p

Back