Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Over the hill one by one come many people. They each stop and stare,
hearts caught in throats by the majesty of the view. For many there
are friends waiting, but more than a few have faced life's burdens
alone and come to this haven expecting no one and falling to the
ground in despair. As each huddles in his separate, silent misery a
small silent form approaches. Soft muzzles are tentatively placed on
clenched hands. Tender caresses from paws and fingers, gentle
whispers of love pass back and forth. Loneliness meets loneliness and
dissolves in joy. Friendless no more, the person and animal unite in
joyous contemplation of their new-found special friendship. God in
His Wisdom has allowed another chance for those that had none on
this earth."

Kinda Like Here, this Site...!!!

Good Morning to All here with Hopes of You having a Good Day with GOD's Blessings...!!

I don’t THINK I have already posted this here but I checked my blue bird nest box today. It had six eggs in it a couple days ago. This morning it had six chicks.

I’m like a proud new grandma.

Attachments

• IMG_1379.jpeg
    IMG_1379.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1459.jpeg
    IMG_1459.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
and Now for a Morning Update, Sun is Beaming, Wind is Blowing and Temps are Rising Slowly...

No Frost here last Night and I heard it is possible Again Tonight... Apple Blossoms will bee Un-covered soon for a few hours of SunLight and Re-covered Again Later... Hoping All Have a Grrrrrr8 Day...!!!

Kept Hearing this :

through the night...!!

A very long day ... 9:30-5:00 ... plumber re-plumbed one wall for the vanity sinks ... we had one of those 1 sink on on wall connected by countertop to the other sink on the adjacent wall. Now on one wall. He was here all day. Coming back tomorrow to move the drains for the shower and tub. Has to jackhammer the slab to do it. We had a 90's jacuzzi tub ... being replaced by a free-standing tub. Shower is being slightly enlarged too. Has to move the shower controls ... everything is new, and I mean everything. Monday the electrician comes to rough in all the electrical. Then everything gets tiled. After tile, all the finish items get installed ... vanities, storage, faucets, handles, shower and tub controls, lighting, etc. Probably another 3+ weeks. Pics when done.

Welp, Another Day is Dawning and beginning to Look Great...!!! Humming Birds are out, Mocking Birds are Singing, couple of Bee's bee Buzzing and Bushie BooBoo is Peaceful...!!

Good Morning To All that Pass thru Here...! :thumbs:

Well, Today is D-Day or is It...?!? Protect Your Eyes, They won't grow back or come back so Don't Look Up...!!
Wishing Well to Everyone to Have A Grrrrr8 Day and May GOD Bless All...! ☃️

Remember the Movie "High Noon"...?!?

Heard this :

this AM and Can't get it out of Me Head, Maybee Sharing it with You Fine Folks Here will Help...!!!

If I could have just One More Day with My Girl, I know eggactly what I would do...!!

Latest posts

Back