History Defined

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
decided to just do a thread to post interesting stuff i see. so as to not have tons of threads in section with just a couple posts.

I LOVE HISTORY!

Attachments

• belgian war.jpg
    belgian war.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 24
decided to just do a thread to post interesting stuff i see. so as to not have tons of threads in section with just a couple posts.

Nice idea!! I like to read em, and come across tidbits of history now and then.

I’ve been a WWII history buff for 65 years now.
I do dabble in other military history, but The Big One gets most of my attention.
I’m a voracious reader and have several hundred books about war on my shelves.

I’ve been a WWII history buff for 65 years now.
I do dabble in other military history, but The Big One gets most of my attention.
I’m a voracious reader and have several hundred books about war on my shelves.

i have a wide range of interest. not necessarily military stuff even though last couple has been but more individuals story or hardship survival story or indigenous peoples story and a bunch of agriculture based stuff.natural world,biblical stuff and more...i am pretty eclectic for sure.

heres a thread from back in dec has interesting story and great piece of artwork too.

https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/dersu-uzala.14676/

I enjoy history with my favorite era being the Civil War and the American Old West. I enjoy this guy, and he has a wide range of historical videos. This is a good start.

If anyone here has "Personally" lived history, I for one would enjoy your personal essay.
Well, I lived history, but like most vets don't really talk about it.

The analogy I like to use is "tougher than a $2.00 steak". Absolutely lost on Today's generation.

The hands that have invented corn, that keep it in continuous evolution with each selection between seasons, years, decades, centuries and even millennia are still the same hands that take care of it to this day, in small communities. We want to emphasize the importance of buying from the farmers, these corns, these grains and cultivation system belong to them, now that Mexican whiskeys are beginning to be something new, make sure that they pay tribute to the most important part, the communities.

while west use satellite to guide manless tractors and much more...part of globe is doing this still.

interesting how employer allowed to bring dogs to keep legs warm...speaking of dogs...sad but fantastic dog story.

Latest posts

Back