Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UA flight diverts to airport 2,000 miles from destination after dog has explosive dookie in first class

https://notthebee.com/article/a-uni...-after-a-dog-took-an-explosive-dookie-onboard
I'll bet it was this dog......
1712754862587.png

I loved when the gulf war started, they had retired and mothballed all the A-10's because they were 'old'.
They broke them back out real quick when their 100-million-dollar helicopters were brought crashing to the ground with a simple RPG. :oops:
They showed the Iraqi troops what 'death from above' really means.
(sorry, no joke:()

I loved when the gulf war started, they had retired and mothballed all the A-10's because they were 'old'.
They broke them back out real quick when their 100-million-dollar helicopters were brought crashing to the ground with a simple RPG. :oops:
They showed the Iraqi troops what 'death from above' really means.
(sorry, no joke:()
I have a flag from deployment that flew on an A-10 mission. The wife and I sent a care package and got that as a thank you.

So I was thinking about nutrition the other night.
So, if my body needs about 80 grams of protein per day, and there's, < 1 gram in a 12 oz. can of Busch Light beer, I should drink about 100 cans per day to be sure I get my daily protein needs met.
Doesn't that seem like a lot?!!
It seems like all I'd do all day is drink beer, which is similar to prepping for a colonoscopy.

/sarc , obviously!

So I was thinking about nutrition the other night.
So, if my body needs about 80 grams of protein per day, and there's, < 1 gram in a 12 oz. can of Busch Light beer, I should drink about 100 cans per day to be sure I get my daily protein needs met.
Doesn't that seem like a lot?!!
It seems like all I'd do all day is drink beer, which is similar to prepping for a colonoscopy.

/sarc , obviously!
Naaa, everybody knows you drink beer for the carbs, not protein!:thumbs:
62288-Toast.gif

I never had any college loans. Nor my wife, or our kids. Paid everything out of pocket.

But I'm being forced to pay off other people's college loans now. I want a refund too!!!!!
And don't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy that course in basket weaving and Afro-American studies won't even get them a job at a car wash and they won't even be paying taxes, but will be living on food stamps?

Latest posts

Back