New member.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, I am new on here and love simple country living and want to have a small homestead one day. I do have a few chickens and rabbits right now and am setting up a greenhouse to grow vegetables. Nothing fancy, but it is a start. Hoping to get some ducks this year. I also love frugal living and budgeting. I hope everyone has a great day.
Hi Faith, I just signed for to the forum today. So, it might be weird for me to welcome you. but it's nice to say hello.
Chickens, and rabbits, and setting up a greenhouse... you are way ahead of me. The best I've got is a thriving worm bin, hopefully use it to start a window box herb/flower garden this spring. We definitely have the love for frugal living and budgeting in common. hope to see you around soon

Hi Faith, I just signed for to the forum today. So, it might be weird for me to welcome you. but it's nice to say hello.
Chickens, and rabbits, and setting up a greenhouse... you are way ahead of me. The best I've got is a thriving worm bin I, hopefully use it to start a window box herb/flower garden this spring. We definitely have the love for frugal living and budgeting in common. hope to see you around soon
Hi how are you today? We all have to start somewhere. It has taken me 4 years to get to where I am now. Really is baby steps. I had to budget for getting everything, but I love having chickens and rabbits. Looking forward to having a greenhouse this year. I am hoping to have ducks starting in the spring. A worm bin is a great start. Growing herbs and flowers is always nice. I hope everything goes well for you.

I have been budgeting for years, but really doing it more and more as the years goes by. Frugal living really is something that can really change how you do everything. Helps a lot. I hope you have a wonderful night.

Greetings from Alamogordo, New Mexico... or close to it. I'm only on a half-acre lot, but I have big plans for it... I already planted several fruit trees, and I'm gonna plant pecan & pistachio nut trees this spring, along with a bunch of other stuff. Maybe do goats & chickens later, I'm in a rural area and neighbors already have those, some even have horses, lol. :cool:

Chickens, and rabbits, and setting up a greenhouse... you are way ahead of me. The best I've got is a thriving worm bin, hopefully use it to start a window box herb/flower garden this spring. We definitely have the love for frugal living and budgeting in common. hope to see you around soon

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us. You might want to post in the New Member Introductions, and tell us a little about yourself. Just curious, what part of New Jersey? My daughter lives there. If you don't want to disclose the town a direction is fine (N-S-E-W).

Greetings from Alamogordo, New Mexico... or close to it. I'm only on a half-acre lot, but I have big plans for it... I already planted several fruit trees, and I'm gonna plant pecan & pistachio nut trees this spring, along with a bunch of other stuff. Maybe do goats & chickens later, I'm in a rural area and neighbors already have those, some even have horses, lol. :cool:
I hope everything works out for you. Just remember you can do anything if you put your mind to it and work hard to reach your goals. Have a great day.

Back