Helpful Info. 6 Month Power Outage

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that remark someone made about vegans telling hunters to buy their food in a supermarket because no animal was killed to provide the meat, just goes to show how stupid most people are these days, they don't really deserve to survive if that is a specimen of their "intelligence" and knowledge.
start again with a reduced population but one who knows what their talking about.

BP,

If the S does HTF, then only those that do know what they are talking about will survive.

that remark someone made about vegans telling hunters to buy their food in a supermarket because no animal was killed to provide the meat, just goes to show how stupid most people are these days, they don't really deserve to survive if that is a specimen of their "intelligence" and knowledge.
start again with a reduced population but one who knows what their talking about.
Scientists are starting to "grow" meat in labs so no animals will be killed to produce it. But then I start thinking, if it's growing, is it alive? Maybe we shouldn't be killing their little lab cell-clump creatures. :rolleyes:
The more I learn about prepping, the more I realize that growing up in the country taught me a lot of things I need to know for when SHTF, that a lot of my millennials have no idea how to do.

Millennial's are on the list next to DoDo birds. When it comes to do or die, they are dead men (women) walking.

I grew up in a city from the age of 8, but my mother was a farmers daughter and I spent as much time out in the woods and fields as I could and later as an adult I went backpacking on moorland.
different generation, most city people these days have no knowledge of the outdoors or how to live differently from the norm.

Scientists are starting to "grow" meat in labs so no animals will be killed to produce it. But then I start thinking, if it's growing, is it alive? Maybe we shouldn't be killing their little lab cell-clump creatures. :rolleyes:
The more I learn about prepping, the more I realize that growing up in the country taught me a lot of things I need to know for when SHTF, that a lot of my millennials have no idea how to do.
I grew up in the city unfortunately. I now grow and raise most of the foods we eat. The toughest part of this lifestyle is killing an animal you raised and loved on.You learn about how much tougher it would be on that animal if it was out in the wild. I just spoil rotten while I have and appreciate the love they give. The way we honor is to use every part we can.

Well said Danil54grl, I now dub you, D54, cause typing it out has too many possibilities for my typing errors.

Latest posts

Back