And the Dumbass award of 2018 goes to.....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.

At the risk of sounding like a troll on this forum...this is the reason why I have problems with excessive religulosity.

It's the same kind of thinking that compels certian people to avoid blood transfusions, and others to refuse donating their organs after they die.

Wow.

At the risk of sounding like a troll on this forum...this is the reason why I have problems with excessive religulosity.

It's the same kind of thinking that compels certian people to avoid blood transfusions, and others to refuse donating their organs after they die.

what is mine is mine and I don't want yours,,,,,

Let's put a big separation between religion/faith and stupid. Those are independent traits.

There are really intelligent people of faith, and we have the opposite end as well. Clearly we've gone to the opposite end here.

Now there are a number of key things missing in the article. Where is the father of the kids? Married? Who owns the car she was driving? How old are the kids? Does she have a job & what is it? Drugs/alcohol involved? What kind of family did she grow up in? Where is she in her growth as a Christian? Newbie?

While I agree that she definitely should be in the running for the reward, it's only March! Imagine how many more candidates will be lining up over the next 9 months... sadly.

Religion can be anything , to some People their obsession over a classic car may be their religion. Christianity is a Faith that doesn't need all the garb and tradition wrapped up in some religions like facing a certain direction dressing a certain way and such .
The character of the story is mentally ill.

Sounded to me like she intended on all of them dying.

I was 6 when my dad died of a heart attack, which I got to witness. So, an ambulance shows up and they take my dad away. We get in the car with an aunt, and I wondered where they had taken him, so I asked. My mom told me that God had called him home. So, there is a 6 year old that had a pretty good idea that he’d watched his dad die and was now pissed at God. Anyway, that is what the article sounded like to me.

Latest posts

Back