And you thought this was the land of the free...?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have but nothing what you are talking aboot

Besides even though you don't know it,
We are at war with each other, kind of
Being that Kings and Blues are playing

I can understand that. I know I couldn't live around as many people as you do and stay sane. Just wouldn't happen.

I totally agree with several of you who wrote. it is my right to choose who I do or don't believe in , NO-ONE has the right to tell you who or what to believe in. I am slightly dyslexic and I believe there is a DOG and if you piss me off ,I will get him to bite you on the ass.

This is not America anymore
This is not the Country I remember
From the Bi-Centenial. I was 9 that
Year and it was a big deal. It was a great
Celebration for a ONCE GREAT Country

Every day I read stories like this

Track officials disqualify
runner for thanking God

http://www.infowars.com/track-officials-disqualify-high-school-runner-for-thanking-god/

WTHeck ! Over?

I remember the Bicentennial! It was such a major deal that my class (2nd grade) went to disnelyland for some events they had put together. I know we have been in decline since Woodrow Wilson, but I think the decline brought on by the prgressives hit the accelerator peddle when clinton showed up. now obama is trying to land us in the same economic and political environment as cuba.

Sharia law my ass, why can't we get hillbilly law? Or, oh I don't know... American law?

And you know those cops consider themselves to be 'real men' when they look at themselves in the mirror. Makes me wonder if they beat their wives and girlfriends as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Blogs » Latest News RSS
Wis. lawmaker set to unveil drone legislation
By ASSOCIATED PRESS Thursday, May 9, 2013 - 8:42 a.m. EMAIL RSS SHARE
ADVERTISEMENT
MADISON — A bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers is scheduled to unveil legislation that would ban the use of drones in Wisconsin.
Rep. Tyler August is a Republican from Lake Geneva. His proposal would prohibit a law enforcement agency or any individual from using a drone equipped with video or audio equipment, or one that uses a weapon.

August says the bill is intended to keep up with the technology and protect people’s privacy. It will add language to the state statues that law enforcement officers may only use drones for certain legitimate purposes such as manhunt. Current law does not provide such guidelines.

August and three other lawmakers will announce the bill at a Capitol news
Conference Thursday

Latest posts

Back