Antibiotic Question

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post TEOTWAWKI your modern antibiotics will only last so long, the more you use them the quicker they will be used up.
pre big pharma natural medicines were all we had and so it will be again.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/

I have bought several different orders from All Day Chemist. They are in India. Z-pack (Azee), and Augmentin are the two I stocked up on probably 10 years ago and they are still effective.
In my past life when I would get sick I would go see my doctor and he knew I knew what was ailing me. I said Bronchitis and I need a Z-pack and he confirmed and prescribed. I said skin infection around my finger nail and needed Amoxicillian (Augmentin) and he confirmed and prescribed. He used to smile when he walked in the room and would ask "What ya got?" and I would correctly diagnose myself. The only time I was wrong is when I thought it was my appendix but tests showed it was a kidney stone. He said it was a common mistake and that is why they do the test to verify because they don't even know for sure without a radiologist report. Oddly, since I left Las Vegas I have not had another skin infection around my finger nails, which is a good thing because they are very painful. I guess Southern Utah doesn't have the same filthy germs as Fabulous Las Vegas. The past several years when I felt sick I knew what I had, confirmed by my former nurse girlfriend, and I took a Z-pack and felt better real quick.
Anyways, I have had no problems with All Day Chemist, it just takes a few weeks for the package to arrive via snail mail, but they do arrive. Occasionally when you place an order it may say a doctor/pharmacist will call you to verify. I think I had that happen once and it was a simple confirmation of what was ordered. No grilling to verify and no demand to see a prescription from a doctor. Sooo, you do need to know what you are ordering and why, but they don't sell the poison abused drugs like pain killers and such.
And, the price? I think is very affordable.

All name brand drugs manufactured in the US are the same exact chemical makeup, generics are the same clinical compound but may have different ingredients such as binders.

Drugs made by Pharmaceutical companies all over the world like Pfizer make the same pills in all of their facilities in India, Mexico, Canada >>>>.

Pills that are identical to the ones in the PDR are in most cases the same pill if they are bought from a reputable pharmaceutical outlet in any country.

As for the feed store or the pet store if they get their stuff from a reputable veterinary supply it should be made by the same folks, if it is the same as the PDR it should be the same pill.

Jase is crazy overpriced but they can get you the harder to get stuff with their "video call doctor" allegedly.
I recommend fishmoxflex instead. They sell it in pill format though so you gotta crush them up before giving them to your fish. Hahaha.
I've also used farmvet for ivermectin and such. they ship fast w/ decent prices as well.

I’m one of those people who believes that antibiotics should not be taken unless absolutely necessary. But then I’ve had bad experiences with them. Vomiting to the point of food poisoning symptoms and swollen glands.

For cuts and open wounds, antibacterial ointments are the way to go.

I’m one of those people who believes that antibiotics should not be taken unless absolutely necessary. But then I’ve had bad experiences with them. Vomiting to the point of food poisoning symptoms and swollen glands.

For cuts and open wounds, antibacterial ointments are the way to go.
Sorry to hear about your reaction to antibiotics. Everyone is different. I have a niece that has almost every known reaction to almost every drug that she takes. I would be long dead if I didn’t take antibiotics. Keeping antibiotics stashed is a very prudent action, for me.

Watch for the doxycyline as far as reactions.
If a younger person has multiple reations and sensitivities and alergys it would be interesting to track their multiple vaccinations at a very young age. Fortunately I ate dirt and went to measeas and chickenpox partys as a youth.

Right now my wife is taking anti biotics since we were out in the deep woods and she got multiple bug and horse fly bites. Some got a lot worse and even the urgent care doc had no problem proscribing after I mentioned the fact of tularimia being possible with lots of deer around. Early antibiotic treatment for lyme and tularimia can stop a nasty whole body invasive bacteria.

Sorry to hear about your reaction to antibiotics. Everyone is different. I have a niece that has almost every known reaction to almost every drug that she takes. I would be long dead if I didn’t take antibiotics. Keeping antibiotics stashed is a very prudent action, for me.
They’ve done me more harm than good, overall. One almost killed me when lymph nodes (glands in neck) became swollen to the point of cutting off breath. Then with another… 2 in fact…. made me violently I’ll.

My mom and much of the family is or have been in the health care profession, so…. at a young age when I didn’t know any better, or had no choice, I got all recommended vaccines of the late 60’s. If that has anything to do with it.

FWIW: I’ve never had a problem with infections from flesh wounds.

But I hear about how everyone is different. I’ve had to educate my doctors, that I see only on rare occasions, when I’ve had heath issues. A wise person knows that no doctor knows you as well as you do.

The antibiotics for humans are prepared dor passing through the stomach without being digested by stomach acid....

As far as I know...

Could be wrong. I get all of my misinformation from the internet.

Ben
And antibiotics that do work tend to kill all the good gut bacteria, I learned that one the hard way many years ago.

Another place conventional medicine drops the ball.....after life saving antibiotics always build the gut flora back up with probiotics, yogurt, and other good bacteria containing food..
Yeah, we learned about probiotics, prebiotics and good bacteria foods, it's paid off very well to do studies on how to stay healthy, getting old is a battle just to stay healthy, strong and keep from getting sick.

The main problem with overuse of antibiotics is it leads to resistant strains of microbes.

You should always have a really good idea what you are fighting when you use one each type has a range of infections it is best used for and if you are not sure you need a clinical test to narrow the focus to the best type of Medicine to use for it.

The main problem with overuse of antibiotics is it leads to resistant strains of microbes.

You should always have a really good idea what you are fighting when you use one each type has a range of infections it is best used for and if you are not sure you need a clinical test to narrow the focus to the best type of Medicine to use for it.
I am stocking antibiotics and a fair amount of other medical supplies for when there are no clinical tests available.....I have little worry of developing resistant strains when someones life is on the line, having had a uti which developed into a kidney infection while they were trying to figure out which antibiotic would work I really appreciate the wide spectrum antibiotics or taking several different ones at the same time.

Just a note....those 15,000,000 people streaming across our borders here in the usa ,, many have had access to cheap antibiotics over the counter so the incidence of antibiotic resistant stuff will be rising rapidly in the near future....Things like antibiotic resistant tubucleosis for one..

@montanabill I hope you're finding the better reliable antibiotics. I had a UTi after having been hospitalized for a couple of weeks and unconscious, etc. Next time I had one, I got a weird antibiotic for it, not my idea, I told them what I did best with (for sinus infections). The DA PA said no, we don't use that for this, this kind works better. From using that antibiotic I had weird hallucinations and bad dreams, paranoia; oh and my urine turned a scary color. i forget what now, red or purple. And it wasn't working. I researched the antibiotic and those things were true for side effects. o_O:waiting:😳😫 Fast forward a few years and my bro in law told me about his mom being in the hospital (my mother-in-law) having a bad UTI and not responding well to the antibiotics. It was the same one. I warned him about it, he told sister and they had her taken off of it. She was hallucinating too, and in a bad way, like me. Just be careful.
I took myself off of it and started using the more natural methods. Really made me mad the PA wouldn't acquiesce my request and give me the dang prescription.

Latest posts

Back