Are there any veterans on here? What advice do you give to prepare for a possible attack?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes he's pretty good. Can you tell me what other sources you use? I learned that most of the alternative news sources weren't reliable but this guy is. The older and more informed that I get, I learn that we truly are in a matrix.
My main go to sources , I check regularly and sometimes their topic picks up my attention and sometimes not but here they are - Canadian Prepper , Riverside homestead , Jerimiah babe , poplar report , Appalachian homestead with patara and now off grid desert farming news . By tapping these source , where it comes to the economy or war I know things usually days and sometimes months before it is seen on a television screen and frankly quiet often banned from ever being reported to the content , clueless fat but crowd sitting in front of their tv . -- For instance I knew about a year ago that coffee prices were going to take a dramatic price increase . Thus we stocked up on coffee many months ago " stack of coffee in my hallway " .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back