Bad times

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake-prepper_hopeful

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Amateur Radio Call Sign
JZ1213
Hey all, I'm going through some bad times right now and am being forced to move in the next 2 weeks, so my prepping is on hold while I figure my arrangements out. Idk what to do right now but I need to vent a little, thanks for reading... I'll post updates on my arrangements as they start happening

Hey all, I'm going through some bad times right now and am being forced to move in the next 2 weeks, so my prepping is on hold while I figure my arrangements out. Idk what to do right now but I need to vent a little, thanks for reading... I'll post updates on my arrangements as they start happening
You need to hang in there and take care of the here and the now! You can always get back to preps later! You are young and I know that everything feels like things are crashing down around you but TRUST and BELIEVE all will work out just in time for another up disruption to happen! This is called life! The one good thing is that you are reaching out to people! Support will help you stay on track. I too, want to wish you luck! Stay strong, stay clear minded, and stay SAFE!!

I'm with them. Good luck to you for one. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Gettingreadymama has some good points too. You can always get back to it. Roughing it sometimes helps you with that "Preppnig mindset" too. Knowing what to focus on and when is a big part of dealing with crisis. Getting over one issue just in time to deal with another is a common occurrence in survival, also. Hopefully this is a bump in the road and not something that will cause you too much stress or strife.

oh dang..i know the minus $100 had to of put a big damper on things big time..but if you can get by on what you do have until then..that'd be great..

All I can tell you is you'll look back at this time in the future and realize it wasn't that bad. Hindsight always makes things look better. I've gone thru lots of hard things in life and now I realize it has made me know I can handle just about anything. Remember, all you really need in life to survive is water, food and everything else is gravy! About one quarter of the world lives hand to mouth every day. We have so much more opportunity in this country than most, just keep working towards what you want, and you will achieve it eventually. A determined person is unstoppable.

Latest posts

Back