Blizzard 2015 photos: NYC grocery stores cleaned out as Northeast prepares for snow storm

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even in the lower u.s.,a person is a fool if they dont prepare for the worst..i've seen days where we had no extra water on hand when we should of.now i know better.and i have water on hand..among other things.

Ned Stark had it right all along....Winter is Coming.... :D

Wow, those stores are seriously empty....unbelievable. A preview of what we can expect come SHTF....

goes to show,that at least some folks will stock up when they have to..yeah.the store shelves being so empty is unbelievable..and i wonder how many will stay warm through out the winter.and not go hungry as well.

what would happen if no help came???
think we all know what,aah,but we prep for things like this,among many other things..sometimes life is just strange with people,they survive a huge storm but still no prepping..

That's just it. In a snowstorm, no help CAN come, at least for a while, until the weather lets up....so people have to be more prepared.

Latest posts

Back