boston marathon looting

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despicable.

Pompous Boston pieces of **** show their true colors .................................. my dog would refuse to bite their ass because of bad taste.

Unfortunately like weddings and funeral, disaster bring out the best and worst in humans!

WTHeck ? Think i will go puke now. Wait till the big one hits all hell will break loose. Guess that's why we are all here, to be ready for such B.S

These lowlife pieces of trash have already got this stuff on sale on ebay. As well as pieces of shrapnel they've scavenged.

I hate to poop on this a little but, eye witness reports say that most of the people in this footage were grabbing jackets for bandages, tourniquets, and warmth for victims. This was posted on youtube as looters and debunked by witness accounts including an undercover officer who is in the footage taking jackets himself. Another witness who points herself out in the video says if anyone stole anything then it was very little. She said there were victims everywhere, event coordinators told them to give the stuff to those who needed warmth including runners who couldn't get back to their cars for warmer clothing.

Latest posts

Back