"Boycott NRA"

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Member Extraordinaire
Neighbor
On the same day, insurer Chubb Limited announced that it will stop underwriting “NRA Carry Guard,” a policy marketed to NRA members who face legal or civil lawsuits after they shoot someone, which gun opponents sometimes call “murder insurance.” A spokesman for Chubb told Reuters that the company had made the decision months ago, but its announcement of the fact on Friday only increased the perception of a boycott movement swelling against the NRA.

On the same day, insurer Chubb Limited announced that it will stop underwriting “NRA Carry Guard,” a policy marketed to NRA members who face legal or civil lawsuits after they shoot someone, which gun opponents sometimes call “murder insurance.” A spokesman for Chubb told Reuters that the company had made the decision months ago, but its announcement of the fact on Friday only increased the perception of a boycott movement swelling against the NRA.

@FakeFriends:flip::wait:

I wonder just how many people know that the NRA is also the oldest civil rights organization in the country! Just check your history folks!

And there still out there protecting our rights!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox News said:
This year’s $50 million tax break, according to The AJC, was pitched as an “airline tax break,” rather than one that would only benefit Delta.
I can imagine the Delta exec leaning over and whispering "Can they really do that?"
"Yeah, but it's only 50-million"
"~~[Coffee-spew, cough, cough]~~"
poop.png

I understand FedEx's anti-gun policy. The Fox News report just stated that FedEx will keep their NRA discount in place, not that they agree with the NRA. I think that is better than them withdrawing their discount like some other businesses have done.

Latest posts

Back