Cauilflower "steaks"

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UserNameTaken

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Found this on the AP site of all places. Looks tasty. Maybe add sun dried tomatoes and mixed shredded cheese? I wonder how it would be with broccoli?

https://apnews.com/article/milk-str...eaks-peppers-f7e61087cfa5f9d523748b8c294875dd

Screenshot_20240924_140544_Brave.jpg

This is why I hate veganism. There is beef steak, pork steak and the wooden stake used to stab Dracula. They need to call that seasoned cauliflower side-dish or just grilled cauliflower. It is not a main anything and it is definitely NOT a steak. Carry on.

This is why I hate veganism. There is beef steak, pork steak and the wooden stake used to stab Dracula. They need to call that seasoned cauliflower side-dish or just grilled cauliflower. It is not a main anything and it is definitely NOT a steak. Carry on.
I was raised by grandparents who raised their own beef, pork and poultry. I could never be a vegan. I love meat. I love a good pot roast, nicely browned and cooked with potatoes and carrots. And then a deep brown gravy made from the fond in the pan. Comfort food, 100%.

But I do like cauliflower, just pretending it is the main thing. It isn't. It is a side.

Latest posts

Back