Choose your transportation

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_marsh

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
pickonecars.jpeg

Maybe it would be more prudent for me to build my own, I have an old square body with a serious cage in it , a a couple of nasty big block chevies

The mad max car is cute, an Aussie ford futura with a blown big bock chev (like any decent hotrod)
I got a huge kick out of the fantasy clutched blower idea, it is real close to impossible and silly, tall gears and forced induction is more fuel efficient

68 c 10, nice choice
Close - ‘69 unless I messed up or the owners did. They had a design flaw and the whole of the rocker panel held water so are always rusted out.
I say they might have smoked some funky banana peels, but they sure knew how to make a rig : 67-70.

the cab might be 69, but the front clip is 68,
67 s had the same front end slopped hood, steel grill, but small back window 68 same truck, big rear window
69/ 70 tall hood plastic grill insert with center signals
71/72 plastic grill signals below lights and disc brakes

None. None of these are 4 wheel drive. Most wouldn't even make up my driveway in the summer, and not one in winter. A couple are nice looking, but useless for my area.
Same here. My Honda CR-V is my sport car. If I was a young pup It be a Jeep.

Funny Enzo Ferrari even said the American sports car was the Jeep. I think he was right.

Back