Christmas gifts?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swing

Porch Lover
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Who has started making or planning their Christmas gifts? I need to pick up a granny hexigon sweater I started earlier, and now need to finish it.

Then I just bought some acrylic pattern templates for two sizes of a stuff bear. I've got a couple of links for other critters, and I'm thinking about the unicorn. The ones I ordered were from Amazon, as the other are sites and could be iffy.

I need to get back to sewing. I've hardly done in for the last 2 years, but I have been crocheting.

What about your plans?

I am stalled out on Christmas and not really sure what direction I'm going with any of it this year. I'll stop erasing my comments and just let this sit here. If you have loving family that appreciates your handmade items then bring it on. I'd love to see what you've made or are making, @Swing

Will make sheep ornaments to take to great grandchildren in a week or so.
Otherwise, it is banana breads for everyone else or just a card.

I was given boxes of material this year...very nice quilting material. In these boxes were 6 apron cut outs, very cute...guess what people are getting for xmas. I need to wrap up the garden first. Made apple jelly for gifts and reg. bread or corn bread to go with.

Latest posts

Back