Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A tip there: If you have a trusted friend, spouse or family, give them POA (Power or Attorney) with the Lawyer when you redo your will. They can step right in without losing a beat and you will make their lives a whole lot easier when dealing with your affairs. Even if you are just incapacitated, there is now a clear, LEGAL chain of command.
Remember, Power Of Attorney ends upon the death of the person who granted it to you. So it's good when someone is incapacitated, but not after they have passed. You need an Executor/PersonalRepresentative designated for after-death affairs.

You need PoA (both financial and medical - these are two separate PoA's but can be the same person), you need an Executor, you need a Will, you need Advanced Directives (which include a Living Will), you need HIPAA documents, you may want a DNR ("Do Not Resuscitate" order). And depending on your financial situation, planning and desires - a Trust. And as has already been mentioned - documents of accounts, logins and passwords, secret questions, and 2FA devices that are used.

I am to old for this. I have been burning the candle at both ends fixing a truck building a smoker and cooking on a smoker and doing all the stuff I gotta do around the house I have not had the time to relax and post here or anywhere
I cooked three tenderloins 10 pounds of leg quarters all night last night and going to an event with over 2000 people to sell them today

On the trucks d the smoker IMG_0352.jpeg
[IMG_0522.jpegIMG_0523.jpegIMG_0521.jpegIMG_0515.jpegIMG_0509.jpegIMG_0512.jpegIMG_0513.jpegIMG_0511.jpeg

I am to old for this. I have been burning the candle at both ends fixing a truck building a smoker and cooking on a smoker and doing all the stuff I gotta do around the house I have not had the time to relax and post here or anywhere
I cooked three tenderloins 10 pounds of leg quarters all night last night and going to an event with over 2000 people to sell them today

On the trucks d the smoker View attachment 152967
[View attachment 152966View attachment 152965View attachment 152964View attachment 152963View attachment 152962View attachment 152961View attachment 152960View attachment 152959
Looks like enough food to lure some help your way!! We are glad you are just old and not leaving us (😉😂😂)!! Good luck at the event!! Let us hear some good news afterwards!!

Back