Congress passes automatic draft

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slaves were paid. If you are force to do something against your free will especially die for your master you are a slave. 60,000 military slaves died in Vietnam and for what? Today Communist Vietnam is one of our major trading partners.

I'm willing to concede slave to involuntary indentured servitude as involuntary indentured servitude is a contract and does have an ending date whereas slave usually does not.

War is a racket and nobody is serving their country as the Southern border and even the Northern border is wide open to invasion. What we are serving is the DC crime syndicate and the military/industrial complex with our bodies that may include death for no viable reason.

So after eleven years in the military I have become anti-war and anti-draft.
Some enslaved people received small amounts of money, but that was the exception not the rule. The vast majority of labor was unpaid.

Like a number of others here, I was raised by folks who went thru the Great Depression, and then WWII.
My parents, school teachers, Boy Scout leaders, and many others paid their dues for freedom and liberty.

I was imbued with a strong sense of duty, honor, and country. And that everyone who valued the freedom they had by virtue of living in this country was duty bound to enter the military.
Yes, Mr Quark, having a strong military ensures that we remain free, because no other country would be foolish enough to try to enslave us.

Today, less than 1% of this country's citizens serve in the military.
That means that 99% are riding in the wagon that 1% are pulling. 99% are in essence, getting a free ride. And don't give me the jive that your paying taxes is enough. It's not.

I'm all for drafting women too, but certain MOS's should be off limits due to lack of physical strength. Infantry, Field Artillery come immediately to mind.
Technically all retired Military can be called up to serve, but by that time we will be losing the war. However if they are called up, many will be in Jobs at desks & never in danger, mainly because of their health. This is a type of job for women, that would free up men to fight.

The draft should include women.

Just as in Israel.

It can bring a country together.
The israeli woman I talked to said all men & women are pressed into service, even if Israel are not fighting anyone. Israel has been in thirteen wars.

Like many veterans I wear either a Vietnam Veteran cap, or a cap indicating my Army Infantry Division.
We don't do this to show off, rather we do this to find each other.
Often, a non vet will thank me for my service. I usually reply "thank you for being an American worth fighting for."
So many aren't worth it these days, you can see that right here in this thread.

Some enslaved people received small amounts of money, but that was the exception not the rule. The vast majority of labor was unpaid.
Ah but you forget all the food, clothing, housing, etc. that was provided to the slaves that was part of their pay. The same that was provided to the North's so-call paid employees. Many factory workers had to sleep at their machines because they were to poor to do anything else.

So yes the slaves were paid. Jefferson's secretary tried to convince the plantation owners they should free the slaves and make them serfs But the plantation owners would not go along with that. Too near sighted against. However, after the war that is almost exactly what the plantation owners did by making the former slaves tenant farmers a version of serf. In many ways the slaves were worse off than before.

I have a essay written about a historical event in Haiti when the slaves were freed. When the slaves realized they would have to fend for themselves as free persons some of the former slaves rioted because they wanted to be made slaves again because they believed they had better lives as slaves than they had a freed persons.

Well we'll see how it all shakes out. I have no problem making women slaves to the military/industrial complex and the DC Crime Syndicate. After all if men can be tortured and die for nothing and women are our equal I see no reason why they can't be tortured and die for nothing as well. Women have one advantage that men do not have and that is they can be ganged rape to death by the enemy and their are some enemies that would enjoy doing that very much.

I'm truly amazed at how many people are willing to make blood sacrifices of their children to the war God Mars.

I have one and only life and I'll chose who I die for.
There is just as many rapes in our military services as there are in anyone else.
Why do think most women in our own military carry nasty little surprises on their persons.

Last edited:
There is just as many rapes in our military services as there are in anyone else.
Why do think most women in our own military care nasty little surprises on their persons.
While rape is wrong that is still very different from being ganged raped in some of these foreign militaries as a prisoner of war.

Look I'm all done with this as I have no children. If you and others want to make a blood sacrifice to the God of War have at it. Me, that was one of the many reasons for not having children. I don't know if there is a God or not but if there is at least I won't be judged for producing blood sacrifices to the God of War.

While rape is wrong that is still very different from being ganged raped in some of these foreign militaries as a prisoner of war.

Look I'm all done with this as I have no children. If you and others want to make a blood sacrifice to the God of War have at it. Me, that was one of the many reasons for not having children. I don't know if there is a God or not but if there is at least I won't be judged for producing blood sacrifices to the God of War.
There are just as many gang bang rapes in our military as in any others.
I am not argue with you just stating the facts.
And I should know being I am Military Police Officer retired, so I have investigated more than my fair share of the aftermath of gang bang rapes, male and female.
But by all means you do you and I will do me.
But I think your're missing out of simple pleasures of watching a child discover the world around them.
But by all means, after all it is your choice not to have children.

Technically all retired Military can be called up to serve, but by that time we will be losing the war. However if they are called up, many will be in Jobs at desks & never in danger, mainly because of their health. This is a type of job for women, that would free up men to fight.
MoBookworm1957, I feel the need to clear up what i said above.
I should have said the women who do not want to fight can be state side, but still serve. I have been told this would never work.
By no means was I saying women are harmless or to gentle to fight if they wish to serve. I maybe digging a deeper hole, but I meant no disrespect to all the women in all the wars, that fought for what they feel is right. The book "They fought like devils" was an eye opener.

MoBookworm1957, I feel the need to clear up what i said above.
I should have said the women who do not want to fight can be state side, but still serve. I have been told this would never work.
By no means was I saying women are harmless or to gentle to fight if they wish to serve. I maybe digging a deeper hole, but I meant no disrespect to all the women in all the wars, that fought for what they feel is right. The book "They fought like devils" was an eye opener.
Joel,
I did not take offense to what you wrote or said.
I understood what you meant perfectly.
One of the most aggressive units in World War II were women.
The whole company was battle harden women.
They mean, vicious, and bloody.
Even the Japanese were afraid of them.
As they should have been.
They were part of the reason everybody wanted to surrender to the Allies.

UHHH lets get facts right Rape by an active military member in the US service is a Hanging offense period.

As for the draft, if the congress agrees and lets it go on there should be a real draft and there should be no exemptions for service on any grounds, there should also be no assignments made by political connected position, that should be done by assessment tests of skills and lotteries for each needed craft, same for rank progression..

As for citizenship, under no circumstances should an illegal be allowed to join the military, when they try to join, every member of their family should be deported by military transport to the farthest part of the country they came from.

There should be a new regimen for anyone trying to become an American that includes a REAL history of this country and it's people, and a cultural commitment to BE an American citizen and not a foreigner that lives in the USA.
Then they can join the military or even as they learn if they come in legally and swear allegiance in a blood oath.

The only people who really want war are those indoctrinated to be fanatics and the ruling class politicos, they are the only people who EVER gain in their twisted minds from it.

With DNA it is not he said, she said..
I was in BT in 1979/80 & they warned us to not walk alone at night,
because men & women are ganged raped in the fort.

With DNA it is not he said, she said..
I was in BT in 1979/80 & they warned us to not walk alone at night,
because men & women are ganged raped in the fort.
I was in a bit earlier than you Joel.
They told us the same thing.
It got to the point we were arresting our own NCO's for rape, gang bang against men and women.
That's why they told us to wear an stiletto on our person at all times.
Even in the barracks we were armed and dangerous.
And this was against our own NCO's.
Unfortunately it is still happening on recurring basis to this date.

Glad I was in when men were men and women were women and the women were glad of it. Of course we had the WACS so men lived in men's barracks and women live in women's barracks. None of this co-ed crap. I do wonder how much of this is rape and how much of this is women who wake up in the morning and say oh crap now what do I do? Oh ya I know I will cry rape!

Glad I was in when men were men and women were women and the women were glad of it. Of course we had the WACS so men lived in men's barracks and women live in women's barracks. None of this co-ed crap. I do wonder how much of this is rape and how much of this is women who wake up in the morning and say oh crap now what do I do? Oh ya I know I will cry rape!
When were you in?
Saigon hadn't fallen when I went in.
I am third generation Army.
First generation female.
We have WACS. in my company.
And it just wasn't the women who were screaming rape.
As for the statement "Men being Men that's garbage and you know it.
Most women had more balls than the so called men who were born with them.
Even when I had first went in, there was homosexual men and lesbians in the military.
Your way of thinking is so antiquated it's pathetic.
Probably a good thing you chose not to have children.
Think of poor twisted sick pervert people they could have become just like you.
Pathetic.

UHHH lets get facts right Rape by an active military member in the US service is a Hanging offense period.

As for the draft, if the congress agrees and lets it go on there should be a real draft and there should be no exemptions for service on any grounds, there should also be no assignments made by political connected position, that should be done by assessment tests of skills and lotteries for each needed craft, same for rank progression..

As for citizenship, under no circumstances should an illegal be allowed to join the military, when they try to join, every member of their family should be deported by military transport to the farthest part of the country they came from.

There should be a new regimen for anyone trying to become an American that includes a REAL history of this country and it's people, and a cultural commitment to BE an American citizen and not a foreigner that lives in the USA.
Then they can join the military or even as they learn if they come in legally and swear allegiance in a blood oath.

The only people who really want war are those indoctrinated to be fanatics and the ruling class politicos, they are the only people who EVER gain in their twisted minds from it.
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

and
Anyone that swears to that and doesn't adhere to that, gets sent back...!!! No If, and, or Butts about it...!! and, If anyone doesn't willing say "so Help Me GOD" "We the People" don't need or want them Period...!

Latest posts

Back