Cool loot for Christmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazrok

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
So, did everyone get some cool loot for Christmas? :D

Luckily, my family supports my prepper ways.

Non-prep wise, I got some cool things: nerdy t-shirts, jeans, movies, cologne, etc., but I really got a lot of items that were on my list for adding to my get home bag.

For that, I got:

Belt pouch - This thing is amazing. Aside from food, the poncho, and my two bottles of water, everything else in my pack fit into this thing (and with better organization). Best yet, it has loops that enable it to clip on to my pack, so the pack holds the weight. Even without the pack though, it is barely noticeable weight-wise. I'll have to update my Get Home Bag entry, with pics, etc.

Since everything fits in the belt pouch, I've just doubled up on a few essentials in the backpack, but mostly, it is for the poncho, the water bottles, and dehydrated food pouches.

Also got an Entrenching tool, professional flares, folding camp stove, nice bowie knife that can also be a camp saw, some MH pouch meals, some different knife tools, snakebite kit, water purifying solutions, all kinds of other little doo-dads I was wanting to really flesh out my pack.

Very nice ! I didnt put a list out there but somehow still got some survival items got a nice Dickies brand multi eating utensil with a spoon ,fork,knife and bottle opener. Got a nice sleeping bag and a winchester folding knife that is pretty nice , a 2 blade folder and a locking footlocker/prep storage trunk. will post some pics later.

And here it is ! Socks! always a prep must , the dickies multi utensil, winchester folder, Sarge folder its an off brand but its well made, locking sportsmans trunk and last of all the mini zip up cooler !
100_1734.JPG
100_1737.JPG

both of yall got great.i got 2 cases of 1 quart ball canning jars..and in a package oven mit hot pad and some towels.im thinking the towels are good for drying the jars.and to set hot ones onto.a 2 light set up that has a magnet on back side of where battries go so i can attach it to bottm sode of the hood while checking the motor oil or what ever.or can wear it as a head lamp.and a fleece electric blanket.and a $50.00 gift card for wal mart..

Weird do you wear it ? Seems like it would be handy in a bugout camp or survival camp nighttime for multiple light source

yeah i can wear it.and have done so last night just to try it out,outside..and yes it works and does great at lighting up the imideate area.the black cover part is not only were the battires go.but that black part is the magnet.that allows me to stick it to the hood while checking oil and other fluieds in vehical.

I love those magnetic lights. I keep a couple in the truck. Handy when doing anything at night.

Prepper thought being magnetic and double lighted it could act as an emergency set of head lights to get you home if for some reason your headlights failed !

id be driveing mighty slow..lol...yeah.i guess haveing 3 or 4 attached to the front of the hood could work..and haveing the extensins/arms adjusted to where the lights cover the most area possible

Latest posts

Back