Cryptozoology... ?? Believe it, or Don't ??

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been Bigfoot sightings reported in every state except Hawaii. Everybody can't be crazy.
I've seen our Sasquatch down here...
He works on the oil rigs.
Nobody can sling them big pipes like him. 😁

Never camp alone in the Pine Barrens. Good stories about the legend of the Jersey Devil.
https://weirdnj.com/stories/jersey-devil/

Maybe that's what Paulie and Christopher were up against in the Barrens! 🤣

Paulie barrens.jpg

I completely believe in this. I saw a 6'2" bearded woman with blue hair, facial piercings, wearing a rainbow skirt and a tube top the other day protesting something. I hoped it would scurry back into the sewer or the mountains but it didn't. I presume it had not consumed enough car exhaust, sugar and hatred to return to it's cave. Scary stuff.

I have never seen anything in the woods/mountains that I could not identify or easily explain, but I have seen some bizarre stuff in the deep waters. Not in person, just photos and videos. I just watched a video about a "helmet jellyfish" that was observed by some deep water science expedition. It was massive and looked like some kind of freaky alien.
🙄🙄🙄

Never camp alone in the Pine Barrens. Good stories about the legend of the Jersey Devil.
https://weirdnj.com/stories/jersey-devil/
When I was a little kid I loved to go exploring in the woods behind our home (few hundred acres)! My Mom would try to tell me to stay out of the woods because of the Jersey Devil!! So baby girl Pearl would go hunting it!! I found many a Monarch Butterfly, assorted small critters, but never found the dang Jersey Devil!! I was really good at sneaking out at three years old!! Kinda surprised I'm here to tell about it!!

I completely believe in this. I saw a 6'2" bearded woman with blue hair, facial piercings, wearing a rainbow skirt and a tube top the other day protesting something. I hoped it would scurry back into the sewer or the mountains but it didn't. I presume it had not consumed enough car exhaust, sugar and hatred to return to it's cave. Scary stuff.
== ==
I saw something like that once.... It was in a Walmart late at night... :eyeballs:

== ==
I saw something like that once.... It was in a Walmart late at night... :eyeballs:
I saw it in Walmart....during the day !!!!😮

When I was a little kid I loved to go exploring in the woods behind our home (few hundred acres)! My Mom would try to tell me to stay out of the woods because of the Jersey Devil!! So baby girl Pearl would go hunting it!! I found many a Monarch Butterfly, assorted small critters, but never found the dang Jersey Devil!! I was really good at sneaking out at three years old!! Kinda surprised I'm here to tell about it!!
Naa, the Jersey Devil is just a tax-collector gone rogue :rolleyes:...
New Jersey has a graduated corporate income tax, with rates ranging from 6.5 percent to 9.0 percent. New Jersey also has a 6.625 percent state sales tax rate and an average combined state and local sales tax rate of 6.60 percent. New Jersey has a 2.08 percent effective property tax rate on owner-occupied housing value.
I heard they can exact great pain.:oops:

Latest posts

Back