diet starting today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I found out that the 12 hour flight, maybe along with the exhaustion from the trip made my immune system so low that I felt like crap once getting home. Yep, I tested positive for covid. With confining to my house, sneezing and body aches, along with a loss of appetite, I an now down 5 pounds and now at 208 pounds. I feel much better today so I may venture out in the world and spend a fortune shopping at Costco.
at least you didn't get covid AND the flu, like I did...hope you feel better soon

yall going to think am crazy...warden give me early release today again...so i just had to be a hard head and went all dumb and done the hard trail that kicked my ass sunday....i done it..got to point where i fell and met someone and she said you know this is kinda dangerous section...i agreed...got back to truck just fine but i was careful through bad section....then i went full blown retard driving home and just had to pretend to be tough and done my regular easy trail too....yea..i done both..take that you ole stiff aging body....didnt feel the best today so what better thing to do than do both trails in cool breezy mtn air in shorts....roflmao....i am back and in my kennel for the night...lol

last quarter mile to truck i was getting tired !

yall going to think am crazy...warden give me early release today again...so i just had to be a hard head and went all dumb and done the hard trail that kicked my ass sunday....i done it..got to point where i fell and met someone and she said you know this is kinda dangerous section...i agreed...got back to truck just fine but i was careful through bad section....then i went full blown retard driving home and just had to pretend to be tough and done my regular easy trail too....yea..i done both..take that you ole stiff aging body....didnt feel the best today so what better thing to do than do both trails in cool breezy mtn air in shorts....roflmao....i am back and in my kennel for the night...lol

last quarter mile to truck i was getting tired !
That sounds like something I would have done...in the past when I had 2 fully functioning feet

Sounds like a great day Elke. I sure hope I can get myself built back up where I can start hitting the trails again
i have eaten and now fighting falling asleep...i wanna watch survivor tonight...lol...doubt i make it....i am tired for sure.

oh today i met an older woman...50ish maybe...shes lost over 100#

Back