Disillusioned young people

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's happening in America too. I read a lot...
There's been talk of that stuff coming to the US, true. Politicians' and the press' efforts to destroy the US and foment hatred just boggle the mind. They all should be hauled out and removed from their ability to further divide people.

I grew up in the 80s. We didn't have race problems in school. Served in the military most of 25 years including a couple years of ROTC time. We didn't have race problems in the ranks until Obama's presidency, when we were all required to take training that essentially said all whites are racist, even if we don't know it...

There's been talk of that stuff coming to the US, true. Politicians' and the press' efforts to destroy the US and foment hatred just boggle the mind. They all should be hauled out and removed from their ability to further divide people.

I grew up in the 80s. We didn't have race problems in school. Served in the military most of 25 years including a couple years of ROTC time. We didn't have race problems in the ranks until Obama's presidency, when we were all required to take training that essentially said all whites are racist, even if we don't know it...
We lived in the city and never had one race problem - we all got along fine. It's sad that they're trying to divide us. The old adage "divide and conquer" is what they're doing it looks like. I think we should try to reach out to other races when the opportunity arises. If we do our part maybe we can effect change.

We lived in the city and never had one race problem - we all got along fine.

I'll bet that was NOT 1963 through 1969 in Rochester, New York.

Yeah I've heard that people call Obama the Antichrist!

And I'm afraid it's not over yet.
I have to agree, I think the only thing that will get this country back on track is a civil war, its the ONLY way to get implanted crooks out of legislature and washington!!! WAY to many people in this country have become complacent SHEEPLE!!!

As long as people accept the identity politics, there will never be any true healing.

They have successfully divided this country to the point where one will kill the other for just being themselves.

When there is no longer any preference or mention of any of the dividing terminologies, only then will we have a true society. Until then, it will only get worse: First Black xxx, first female xxx, first LGBTQ xxx, etc.

Do we REALLY want a society that bases its leaders on such things?

As long as people accept the identity politics, there will never be any true healing.

They have successfully divided this country to the point where one will kill the other for just being themselves.

When there is no longer any preference or mention of any of the dividing terminologies, only then will we have a true society. Until then, it will only get worse: First Black xxx, first female xxx, first LGBTQ xxx, etc.

Do we REALLY want a society that bases its leaders on such things?
NO we do NOT!

I have to agree, I think the only thing that will get this country back on track is a civil war, its the ONLY way to get implanted crooks out of legislature and washington!!! WAY to many people in this country have become complacent SHEEPLE!!!
I have been waiting for something to happen. If a civil war does break out I think that it will start in one area and then spread nationwide. I think they'll try martial law and try confiscating everyone's guns like they did in New Orleans - I'm afraid that's when a bad civil war will happen. I could be wrong though - they can use those high tech weapons they allegedly used in Hawaii. All I know is that something is coming. Something is going to give.

I have been waiting for something to happen. If a civil war does break out I think that it will start in one area and then spread nationwide. I think they'll try martial law and try confiscating everyone's guns like they did in New Orleans - I'm afraid that's when a bad civil war will happen. I could be wrong though - they can use those high tech weapons they allegedly used in Hawaii. All I know is that something is coming. Something is going to give.
Just a matter of time, if the democrats arent reined in it will happen sooner than later!

Just a matter of time, if the democrats arent reined in it will happen sooner than later!
I think it's too far gone now. I feel like I'm on the Titanic and watching us sink but no one is doing anything or even knows what to do at this point. I don't. My friend called it a "slow-roll collapse." It's not a good feeling to have the world crumble beneath your feet.

Last edited:
This is happening all around the world in different forms of control , I am sure our parents also had opinions of Government interfering in there lives ,in the past paper work moved slowly around to get approval this took time to bring into place ,today I think the real problems lies in that computers are just 1 click & a new law is passed , as the process is quick , that means the law makers need to keep finding new laws to impose ,otherwise they will be redundant ( Sham )

If law makers would just read the bill's they might just say no. The Demacrackheads throw out a bill for vote but no body is allowed to read it so you know it's full of crap. The ones who pull this should be tossed out of their positions.

Young people have no idea of what decency really is. They no love of country or even respect for their elders. This comes from parents not caring about how their kids grow up or from working too hard and long to make ends meet. It's the parents duty to make sure their kids become decent people, working for the betterment of our society. When their have no idea of the things that happened to make our country and make it a world leader they do stuff like wear Palestinian items waving Palestinian flags siding with and aligning themselves to a foreign nation deeply rooted in terrorism. They have no idea of what the truth is because they don't know enough to look and listen, check things out for themselves and it's boiling down to one word, sheeple.

Saw this today...can't help but think selling cookies might be a bit on the nose considering some of them are probably short on food...
1726064245466.png

Latest posts

Back