Doomsday preppers cast member sentenced to 21 months in prison

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChickenLittle

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Old news, but interesting if you hadn't heard about it.

Mr. Dutton was subsequently charged with with knowingly possessing destructive devices, more fully described as five incendiary bombs (Count I) and nine grenades (Count II). He was convicted under Federal Law and sentenced to serve 21 months in prison.

Did he go to far?

I think it was irresponsible to make and store these types of items, especially with kids and in an apartment complex.

http://www.infowars.com/doomsday-pr...structive-devices-after-insider-rats-him-out/

You know, when I was a kid waaaayyyyy back in the 70's I thought that every kid learned how to make things that went BOOM!!!!! That it wasn't just my family.

Idiot - regardless, one must always comply with the laws of the land - even if one disagrees. Yes, this opens a big can of worms, but, the fool knew the law and flaunted it. Got what he deserved. You can still prep and be a law abiding citizen ( yes, this will cause a stir, and brings many issues, law/morality/ethics etc ), but I have no sympathy. Just my 2 bobs worth!!

Latest posts

Back