Doomsday Preppers: Yesterdays Episode

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like the idea of shooting them in the legs ! then you just bide your time till they bleed out and go take there ****!

Exactly! LOL. I missed where it didn't stop higher caliber ammo. Did he test THAT one on himself too? :D

For sentry/hunting rifles, my aim this year is to get something with some punch...

I saw this episode and got pissed. I am glad he is off the streets :)

That being said he would have loved coming onto my property. If he could find my stash on 4,700 acres then he deserves to have it.

he wont make it out of the prison if he goes to prison..there's folks there that dont take to child molesters and rapest..

There are posts here, allegedly from the producers looking for folks to feature. This guy is a big reason NOT to do the show though, as if OPSEC wasn't enough already. People like him, and his group....are probably watching this show (and ones like it) to identify potential targets should the SHTF.

Personally, I think targeting other preppers isn't just wrong, but stupid. Plenty of other, soft targets I would imagine....vs. folks who are likely just as ready (or moreso) than you are....

Well at least we'll know what he looks like if he makes it down his driveway and "menaces" the countryside. Thanks NatGeo!:D Just listen for the huffing and puffing and the rattling of scrap metal.

Well at least we'll know what he looks like if he makes it down his driveway and "menaces" the countryside. Thanks NatGeo!:D Just listen for the huffing and puffing and the rattling of scrap metal.
haha thats funny...

I have always thought that those that are willing to go on that show don't understand the 1st rule of prepping... tell no one!

I just hope that they at least get something for going on. Anything? The reality show I was on (nothing to do with preppers, was for our wedding), we basically got a couples activity, a group activity, and a hotel room paid for, but that's it. Still, it all helped, and both activities were really fun, and VIP all the way.

I have heard that the received a two year supply of food from Wise food company and some other perks based on how they are prepping.

What kind of TV ( old style or new ) did the guy build the sun ray cooker water puryfier thing with that he burnt the raw chicken with ? I don't want to use one for target practice if I can get a giant magnifieing glass from it .

What kind of TV ( old style or new ) did the guy build the sun ray cooker water puryfier thing with that he burnt the raw chicken with ? I don't want to use one for target practice if I can get a giant magnifieing glass from it .
I believe it was one of the older projection tv's. Without a doubt, I could rig up a great water filter, heater, cooker, etc. with one.

yeah it was one of the older bid screen tv's he got that from..

snowflake...your missing out on some funny and stupid stuff..
about the guy we don't approve of..like it's been posted in previous post.he said that their going after the preppers for their foods and other supplies..now why would anyone approve of him? LOL

I am actually keeping the old screen I have from one of those, for just that reason, after watching the show. No trouble to just keep it stored if needed. No need to rig it up now though.

why not rig it up now,just to try it out?plus whats not needed wont be taking up valued space to boot..and instead of cooking something.collect some firewood and try starting a fire with the setup..

As it is, my honey-do list is typically long enough in my off time. If my wife saw me spending time and lumber on it, she'd have a cow, hehe....

While she's mostly onboard with the prepper mentality (only because it has really saved our bacon a few times), I still have to justify preps with providing an immediate benefit in addition to a SHTF benefit. If it doesn't meet that criteria (or is too high in cost), it's pushed to the bottom of the list.

I could never get married, No NO No I'd feel trapped.....I've been with Seven for 18yrs tho but He knows I'd run a mile if he asked me to marry him.

As it is, my honey-do list is typically long enough in my off time. If my wife saw me spending time and lumber on it, she'd have a cow, hehe....

While she's mostly onboard with the prepper mentality (only because it has really saved our bacon a few times), I still have to justify preps with providing an immediate benefit in addition to a SHTF benefit. If it doesn't meet that criteria (or is too high in cost), it's pushed to the bottom of the list.
Dammed checks and balances, oh well!

I could never get married, No NO No I'd feel trapped.....I've been with Seven for 18yrs tho but He knows I'd run a mile if he asked me to marry him.
If you've been with the same guy for 18yrs, honey you're allready married! Just without the certificate.

If you've been with the same guy for 18yrs, honey you're allready married! Just without the certificate.

NO....I can feel the walls closing in now, Thats it I'm heading for the hills....I'm sure my mobi would ring and it would be Seven wanting to know where his dinner was, LOL.....Yip sounds like marriage to me!:D

Latest posts

Back