Elijah and Patches pups

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guardians of the Front Porch. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20240626_073040.jpg
    IMG_20240626_073040.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Pups got a tough life.
yall going to laugh at me...i was so tired the other day i passed out resting into a power nap...i dreamed about a hunting dog puppy and it was jumping all over me and i was hugging it and laughing and felt so happy..i think i woke myself up laughing in fact...i woke up feeling like a 12 year with a new hunting dog....i know the little leopard gyp was dog in my dreams...iffin i had her i would call her Gypsy...get it...gyp-sy !

i tried being a responsible adult...pretty much done with that now...soon i am going to be hunting and fishing and hiking and maybe have a dog or three again and just roam the fields,forest and waterways.

screenshot-www.homesteadingforum.org-2024.06.27-13_05_51.png

yall going to laugh at me...i was so tired the other day i passed out resting into a power nap...i dreamed about a hunting dog puppy and it was jumping all over me and i was hugging it and laughing and felt so happy..i think i woke myself up laughing in fact...i woke up feeling like a 12 year with a new hunting dog....i know the little leopard gyp was dog in my dreams...iffin i had her i would call her Gypsy...get it...gyp-sy !

i tried being a responsible adult...pretty much done with that now...soon i am going to be hunting and fishing and hiking and maybe have a dog or three again and just roam the fields,forest and waterways.

View attachment 156145
ill tell you what Elk if for some strange reason the guy thats on the list backs out on her we'll chat. just fyi her 2 blk& Tan colored brothers are still up for discussion. I would love too keep them All and want them too go to good homes were theyre treated good and hunted. Thats why i only raise pups every 2 or 3 years , only when I want a pup or 2 out of a particular cross. puppy mill i aint.

ill tell you what Elk if for some strange reason the guy thats on the list backs out on her we'll chat. just fyi her 2 blk& Tan colored brothers are still up for discussion. I would love too keep them All and want them too go to good homes were theyre treated good and hunted. Thats why i only raise pups every 2 or 3 years , only when I want a pup or 2 out of a particular cross. puppy mill i aint.
HUMBLED by this offer...wasnt reason i posted...just the pup..well all pups look nie....but the little gypsy girl looks special and my brain unloaded with it when i was so tired...i just aint in market for a dog...i hunted A LOT...all over north america with hounds..so i know the dedication and work involved...i am not to that point and may never be a hound hunter ever again.

if you cant follow them across every mtn,river,swamp and shoot game they tree and bring to bay you shouldnt have dogs..they do their job you better do yours...yea i was a pretty serious hound hunter at one time.

HUMBLED by this offer...wasnt reason i posted...just the pup..well all pups look nie....but the little gypsy girl looks special and my brain unloaded with it when i was so tired...i just aint in market for a dog...i hunted A LOT...all over north america with hounds..so i know the dedication and work involved...i am not to that point and may never be a hound hunter ever again.

if you cant follow them across every mtn,river,swamp and shoot game they tree and bring to bay you shouldnt have dogs..they do their job you better do yours...yea i was a pretty serious hound hunter at one time.
Well brotherhood of the hounds heres something to help you sleep. Gypsys Sire and dam , Elijah and Patches treed back in the winter. Fyi i have a youtube channel i started about 7 months ago Why Hound Dogs Matter.

The merle spotted female gypsy went to her new home last week. these 2 are staying Charlie Brown and peppermint patty. the 2 blk&tan colored males Festus and Chester are going to be donated to Fallen Outdoors to get Veterans and their children etc. involved in a outdoor activities so maybe we can reduce the suicide rate.

Attachments

• IMG_20240729_074219.jpg
    IMG_20240729_074219.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Back