F#%@ YOU PETER!!!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey im like that too igot four voices in my head when im trying to get to sleep three of them say sshhhh go to sleep but the fourth little bugger, he says I wonder if penguins have knees and off we go again lol
We all have things that we wonder about. I asked a girl one time as we watched birds hopping around on a lawn in front of us, "Why do you suppose they bob, bob, bob instead of walking? She thought a bit and said, "It's probably because they don't have butt cracks. It's probably hard to walk without one." The eight year old girl floored me. I never cease to be amazed at how differently some people perceive life compared to the way I do. I wanted to say that I have seen other birds walking...but I didn't. Sometimes I wonder how life can be so ugly but then when I think about moments like that and for a moment, I also think that sometimes it's a draw.

Next time im somewhat alone, imma sit quietly n wait for a stranger to say something to me, imma act real suprised n say "YOU CAN SEE ME????" rofl

• The group forms a single identity, especially around a specific person or event
  • The group is unable to accept contrary information
  • The group has their own shorthand, or in some cases language
  • It's very difficult to walk away from the group and often times leaders of groups set out to return people who "stray" back to "the path"
  • They take on an "us versus them" mentality
  • They find meaning and "signs" in ordinary, everyday occurrences that speak only to their group and reinforce "they are on the right path"
  • All their problems can be linked to one simple explanation (the world will end because of ...)
  • The members are in a constant state of distress

This Peter is not even close.

Have had a few discussion here in Norway regarding prepping in general and more or less everyone has an extreme picture of what it is.
I have asked this question a time or two while discussing prepping:
"do you think it could have helped if the family X (who lost their house in the fload) had build some shelter close or around their house before the fload situation happened? Maybe the house would have been saved or at least not so damaged"??!
The answer I get is "that is not the same" which I of course replies back, it is 100% the same.
Then it is funny to see that some people are prepping without knowing it... :):p

Latest posts

Back