Ferguson's New Police Chief

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazrok

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
CNN stated this:

Empathy. Confidence. Passion. These are the traits the next police chief in Ferguson, Missouri, will need to shrink the ocean of distrust between community and police.

Uhmm....you forgot one trait Jack.... Black! He/She will need to be black. They're too chicken to say it, but you know damn well it's true.

It's not racist (well, not white vs. black racist), but is what it is. And we all know it. And more black police officers making up that force as well. Sad that it is what is needed, but it's true.

as Psalm7 said in an other thread;just leave Ferguson unattended,no police and lets see what happens with those "law abiding" citizens whit out law and order...

If Ferguson goes the politically correct, diverse, multi cultural route as I feel it probably will then I would respectfully suggest the white and Asian members of the community reappraise their personal, business and domestic security arrangement, because in London after the original Tottenham riots when the govt and cops " reached out " to the community and appointed sympathetic burocrats and cops the crime rate went through the roof.

If Ferguson goes the politically correct, diverse, multi cultural route as I feel it probably will then I would respectfully suggest the white and Asian members of the community reappraise their personal, business and domestic security arrangement, because in London after the original Tottenham riots when the govt and cops " reached out " to the community and appointed sympathetic burocrats and cops the crime rate went through the roof.
I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to start a buisness any near ferguson. You're right, the economy will tank and crime will go up. It's sad, but a fact.

Latest posts

Back