Friday Fives

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jumping in and doing Friday Fives!! I was hoping Lenny would do a second set, but I'll keep the ball rolling!! I'm at work 🫢 and these are spur of the moment: 1) What color are your eyes? 2) Is your second toe longer than your big toe? 3) What do you eat for breakfast? 4) What time do you normally get up in the morning? 5) Are you liking or disliking the time change coming next month?.

1.) Blue

2.) No

3.) It is a rotation with variations of each: Eggs, Cereal, Oatmeal.

4.) On average between 5:00 and 7:00

5.) Now that I am retired, I don't care. Overall I would say dislike. I don't see a need to change.

Thanks for pinch hitting. These are always fun.

1) What color are your eyes? Blue

2) Is your second toe longer than your big toe? No

3) What do you eat for breakfast? Coffee

4) What time do you normally get up in the morning? around 5 AM

5) Are you liking or disliking the time change coming next month?. Dislike

I'm jumping in and doing Friday Fives!! I was hoping Lenny would do a second set, but I'll keep the ball rolling!! I'm at work 🫢 and these are spur of the moment: 1) What color are your eyes? 2) Is your second toe longer than your big toe? 3) What do you eat for breakfast? 4) What time do you normally get up in the morning? 5) Are you liking or disliking the time change coming next month?.
Oh crap! I have five picked out but was busy.

Anyway:
1) Brown
2) No
3) Leftovers from supper
4) 5:00 or 6:00
5) Dislike. Leave the darn clock alone!

Reactions: Neb
1. Brown
2. No
3. Usually nothing unless there's a cookie
4. When I have to. School days for little granddaughter 6:15. On my own more like 7 am, husband's IV antibiotic schedule could make me get up lots earlier.
5. Don't like it. Evidentally, neither did my great grandma. She would keep two clocks, and call one old time and one new time.

1. Brown
2. If I don't cut my toenails, yes.
3. Beer.
4. 10:15
5. Don't care, only takes me 1 day to adjust. Can't change the time on my "heart watch" without getting the wife to use the app on her phone. :(
You go into 'Settings' on it, a watch, and "Set Time" = <Not Found> :mad:.
...It will finally be right again, with the time change.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back