Gardening 2023

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1678012815941.png

]

What is Electroculture?

Electroculture is the an ancient practice of increasing yields utilizing certain materials to harvest the earth's atmospheric energy. This was presented in 1749 by Abbe Nollett, in the 1920s by Justin Christofleau, and 1940s by Viktor Schauberger. This energy is always present and all around us also known as Chi, Prana, Life force, and Aether.

When using electroculture there is no need for the use of pesticides, manure, or fertilizers. This is primarily why this information was suppressed. All you need is the sun, the clouds, the rain, the nitrogen in the air, and the ability to harness atmospheric energy. These atmospheric antennas can be created from materials such as wood, copper, zinc, and brass. When adding these atmospheric antennas to your garden, soil, or farm they will amplify your yields, combat frost and excessive heat, reduce irrigation, reduce pests, and increase the magnetism of your soil leading to more nutrients in the long run.

How do I make an electroculture antenna?

Atmospheric antennas can be made out of wood dowels found at Home Depot, Lowes, or a local piece of wood from your backyard. The taller you make the antenna the larger your plants will grow. Justin Christofleua recommended 20 feet+, but any height will do. You can wrap the wood dowel or local wood with copper & zinc wiring making a fibonacci spiral or vortex up in the air facing Magnetic North. The combination of zinc and copper can work like a battery when the sun hits the the antenna. You will then place this antenna about 6-8 inches into your soil and let Mother Nature do the magic. Get creative, try different designs, and you will see the true potential of electroculture.

For more on this topic we offer a free download of Justin Christofleua’s book on electroculture
1678012629556.png

Adapt 2030 David Dubyne talked about this in his latest video. Very intriguing! It states you will not need fertilizer or pesticides. I’m going to test it out in a few spots this year.

People we’re using this technique in the 1700s.

1678013037138.png

1678013280348.png

https://cultivateelevate.com/blog/e...techniques-for-beginners-elevate-your-garden/

Last edited:
I can NEVER get strawberries to grow.
Have any tips for a usual season?

The weather is erratic. My husband keeps talking about chem trails and how every day he sees them, the weather is awful the next day. I think I've broken him. He is all in on the conspiracies/prepper life now! 🤣
Tell him all chem trails are contrails, but not all contrails are chem trails. ;)

Our hot pepper seeds have sprouted! When they get a little bigger they'll go in to the little greenhouse the wife set up in the TV room upstairs.
Nice! What do you do to encourage them to sprout? Anything?

I tried all sorts of things but they just didn't want to sprout this year. I think I had maybe 25% open up. Maybe some are still to come. Same with eggplant (no tears over that one) and cauliflower.

I tried all sorts of things but they just didn't want to sprout this year. I think I had maybe 25% open up. Maybe some are still to come. Same with eggplant (no tears over that one) and cauliflower.
The only thing that we did differently over last year was to put the trays on a heating pad. It's pretty chilly in the laundry room so I think the heating pad helped.
When the plants get a little bigger we'll move them upstairs where it's warmer and sunny. The wife has a tray of chives and basil sitting on the hearth next to the wood stove. They're sprouting now too.

The only thing that we did differently over last year was to put the trays on a heating pad. It's pretty chilly in the laundry room so I think the heating pad helped.
When the plants get a little bigger we'll move them upstairs where it's warmer and sunny. The wife has a tray of chives and basil sitting on the hearth next to the wood stove. They're sprouting now too.
I suppose it's just the seed then. Ah well. I don't need as many as I planted, but I prefer to have way too many.

Arctic, planted my peppers and tomatoes the same day and every tomato has sprouted and only 3 peppers. Don't know if it takes them longer, just wanted to give you something to go by.

We have about 4 - 5 feet of snow covering the garden area right now. Snow is predicted every day through the end of next week too. I have plans of building a greenhouse this summer. We get very little sun during November and December so I was planning on installing a propane heater and lights. The heater will help us get an early start in March and April too. With just the 2 of us we don't need a huge greenhouse so heating it shouldn't be too bad.

Arctic, planted my peppers and tomatoes the same day and every tomato has sprouted and only 3 peppers. Don't know if it takes them longer, just wanted to give you something to go by.
I think peppers take longer to sprout than most other plants. Also, I don't know if it matters, but we don't use the grow lights until the plants gets their first true leafs.

I think peppers take longer to sprout than most other plants. Also, I don't know if it matters, but we don't use the grow lights until the plants gets their first true leafs.
I found these full spectrum bulbs last year. All the colors make a purple glow. Sometimes Leon stares at it and goes into a trance like stare. Very odd. I have been unable to find the grow lights of old for a few years. That is why I bought the full spectrum.

I use a heating pad and grow lights for tomatoes and peppers. I think it has been about 3 weeks since I started them but I would have to look at the calendar.

I have never grown some of these varieties before, though. I usually grow banana peppers and cherry bombs. This year I skipped the cherry bombs and added cayenne, jalapeño, and pablanos because my oldest decided she loves spicy things. So maybe I just need to give them more time. I have had a couple of each sprout.

I know cauliflower and eggplant seeds were old because I remember those were varieties I grew before I got sick. This has been a good lesson on which seeds wouldn't last in a survival situation, though. Beans, kale, grains, cucumbers, melons, squash, and some herbs are lasting great. Tomatoes, cabbages, broccoli, and onion have been ok. Eggplant, Cauliflower, leeks, Brussel sprouts, and celery haven't done very good.

Alright, I need more advice on potatoes. I have never grown as many as I am this year. I have read conflicting stuff about when to plant.

Do I want to try to plant late to miss the pests or early for an early harvest? Do I greensprout? If I greensprout, do I cut them and let them dry before or after??

I haven't grown them at the new place, these are all new varieties, and I have never greensprouted before.

Alright, I need more advice on potatoes. I have never grown as many as I am this year. I have read conflicting stuff about when to plant.

Do I want to try to plant late to miss the pests or early for an early harvest? Do I greensprout? If I greensprout, do I cut them and let them dry before or after??

I haven't grown them at the new place, these are all new varieties, and I have never greensprouted before.
I always planted after last frost and had bad results. This year, I have already planted, covered with straw, they sprouted and now I have 22 and snow. We shall see. My research says early or late, but not during regular planting season.

I always planted after last frost and had bad results. This year, I have already planted, covered with straw, they sprouted and now I have 22 and snow. We shall see. My research says early or late, but not during regular planting season.
Thank you!
I will get them in the ground soon, then. We are not far apart, so we should be just a bit behind you on planting schedules.

Latest posts

Back