grilled cheese

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Neighbor
Butter bread then add grated Parmesan and work into butter. I use a teaspoon full for each side. butter Parmesan side down on hot griddle add cheddar, grill till golden brown.

we preheat oven to 350 degrees.then put miracle whip on each slice of bread.then what cheese we're going with..then into the oven untill bread is toasted

Chefs use a very light amount of mayo on the outside of grilled cheese instead of butter. The bread stays fluffier and isn't all weighted down by the butter. When I say light I mean put it on, then scrape as much as you can off...

Chefs use a very light amount of mayo on the outside of grilled cheese instead of butter. The bread stays fluffier and isn't all weighted down by the butter. When I say light I mean put it on, then scrape as much as you can off...

Oh nooooo, it just happened again.

i do the mayo that for my mom,on acount thats the way she prefers it.but i spread it thicker for me,on acount thats the way i prefer it...

You'll have to try it before you knock it Colt! You don't taste the mayo at all my way. Trust me I hate mayo.

My grilled cheese is bread and cheese with ham. I do add real mayo to the inside of my bread with the cheese and ham. On the outside, I use butter and then sauté in butter until golden brown on each side. . . my preference.

Try a tiny bit of honey dijon mustard spread on the inside...I mean a tiny bit (still using butter on the outside, and a little bit of sprinkled on brown sugar). You wouldn't think it, but I don't even like mustard, but for some reason, this really works well with grilled cheese.

Latest posts

Back