Had to chuckle but also a bit interesting

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope NO Generals come up missing or are in accidents, but I know what you mean.;)

There is a lot of info that's been going around about groups of people that are looking to take BACK what was once ours. Between congress and the white house, they are really wearing out the patience of the American people. Things are getting out of hand and they are passing laws that they ought not even consider. Then there's the issue of their HUGE salaries, pensions, benefit plans, and other fringe benefits that they give themselves while they talk about "Income equality" among the masses. They are above the median income for the vast majority of their areas and their constituents and they make light about the strife that we are dealing with as a Nation.

Interesting that comes from ThinkProgress.... I find it interesting that they think this will not go anywhere. The primary issue with other demonstrations in the past is the leadership. People have been no-names, some have promoted violence, and some have had no plan except to say, "Give it back!" The difference here is that these folks seem to have a real plan, the potential for real leadership, and no threat of violence. :america:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back