Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday @Terri9630 ! I hope you have a great day! Know that we miss seeing you here and hope that all is well with you and your family!

Terri birthday.jpg

@txcatlady

On the day you were born. Jesus formed a soul with his hands and gave it to you
I celebrate this day with you as we thank him for the miracle he created on that special day
Often in my prayers i thank God for parents, grands and generations that prayed for me before I was born. What you said was beautiful and I thank you. I always told my students they were beautifully and perfectly made, but couldn’t believe that for myself. I am better now but still sin. Live births are a miracle. Thank you again. Touched my heart

Often in my prayers i thank God for parents, grands and generations that prayed for me before I was born.
Many of my cousins and I talk about our grandmother who would pray all the time. She would be standing at the stove, cooking, and she would be whispering something. I asked her one time what she was saying? Praying. Always praying. If there was any commotion or emotions going on, she would just start praying.

In Montessori, the people who were here before us and invented, developed, created or did something that made our lives better now, are called "those who came before us."

There were years when if it was the birthday of someone who was a member here, I would post that it was their birthday. However, someone who never posts or anything? I just quit posting a birthday greeting for them. If someone is active, I do. Shrugs! But today is this person's birthday, and I just want to say that it is kind of interesting. Does someone here think they have two profiles? Or is this just a coincidence?

Elaine's birthday.JPG

There were years when if it was the birthday of someone who was a member here, I would post that it was their birthday. However, someone who never posts or anything? I just quit posting a birthday greeting for them. If someone is active, I do. Shrugs! But today is this person's birthday, and I just want to say that it is kind of interesting. Does someone here think they have two profiles? Or is this just a coincidence?

View attachment 122034
I would have used E86! But I would like to meet her! Come forward......

Back