Hello, another from DDP!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simpleman

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Simpleman is the name and I am what the name states! Just a simpleman trying to make it thru live and not stepping on any toes or hurting anyone on the way! I don't post a lot at times but I am reading the boards often.
Not sure if my avatar is going to follow me or not, some like it and some don't, as for me, I don't care because I know what it really means. Time will tell!
So, Hello All!

Welcome to the forum! I know many from Georgia. What side of the state are you?

BTW, this is one of my favorite songs....

That song is me! A Real big Skynyrd fan! Met them all before the crash, partied with them and even fished with Ronnie once! Big Southern rock fan. Was lucky to have an older brother that did sound for many bands and got to meet a lot of musicians back then. Great times, miss them!
I'm around the northeast side of GA, Athens is the closest big city to me, if you can call Athens big! Lol, funny cause it is big to me!😹😹

Huge Skynard Fan here too. Simple man is my favorite of theirs. Told my wife to play it at my funeral
Oh Lord, told my Wife the same! Was going to have it tattooed on but didn't like having just the name and been trying to incorporate it with an image or something. Wife told me to put it with a Bigfoot image since I am into them!😹

That song is me! A Real big Skynyrd fan! Met them all before the crash, partied with them and even fished with Ronnie once! Big Southern rock fan. Was lucky to have an older brother that did sound for many bands and got to meet a lot of musicians back then. Great times, miss them!
I'm around the northeast side of GA, Athens is the closest big city to me, if you can call Athens big! Lol, funny cause it is big to me!😹😹
Expand your horizons (lol) and meet Gov't Mule:

I was turned-on to them a few years ago in a thread I started titled "Blues Rock"
I like their sound. I'm also a Skynyrd fan.

My nephew just moved to Loganville, about 35 miles west of you. We spent a few weeks in Georgia last year hitting all the highlights and lowlights of that great state.

Back