Hello there.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerXanatos

Friend
Neighbor
Just learned of this forum. I’ve been on a few different forums with same username but went inactive for a few years. I’m just now getting back to getting to get the dust off my boots. I’m most interested in outdoor activities like hiking, camping, bushcraft and survival, kayaking (not whitewater), and visiting a few lesser known historical sites around my area.

Attached is an old Indian Mound way out in some woods with no trail that dates around to 1250, Indian Rock which was used for milling corn in a bowl on top and the finer mill flows down a channel in front to a waiting basket, and another Indian mound that was inundated to be a small island built between 1375-1475.

Thanks for having me.
RX

P.S. The “Ranger” in my username has nothing to do with military service. And I only use a phone for internet so posting can be difficult at times.

IMG_4803.jpegIMG_5202.jpegIMG_5400.jpeg

Hello and welcome from out in the hot woods of S.W. Oregon, we've been averaging 105 degrees for the past week, we don't have AC so what we do is a hot air dump during the night, open a bunch of windows and turn on fans, then around 9:00 to 10:00 AM close everything up and it stays cool all day.

Latest posts

Back