Hi Guys

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maurice Joseph Javier

Friend
Neighbor
I just got aware of the incoming situation that we all will be facing. I have watched afew episodes of the doomsday preppers in National Geographic Channel. Please help me out with tips and information as I shall just gonna be starting my preparations and if any survival teams in the philippines could let me join theirs and as to mentor me with the preparations. Also what are the highest parts in the Philippines to avoid tsunami and mass hysteria? Is tagaytay a good place to be hiding. Please help me guys out guys like what foods to store and stuff like that. Thank You and God Bless!

Unfortunately, DDP on Nat Geo tends to not be a good reference tho some ideas are ok. Feel free to ask. There are a lot of good people here.
In a volcanic eruption, tagaytay is not that safe. But in general, it is ok

i currently live at cainta,rizal. but we have a sort of a resthouse that we can stay intagaytay. i figured that tagaytay is a high enough place for a massive tidal wave but im not sure. im gonna start prepping real hard now because of the impending events that are soon gonna happen. God has a strange way of talking to us.

That's good to hear. Am Makati-based and the family has a farm in Alfonso, Cavite near the ridge of Tagaytay.

I belong to a group Doomday Preppers Philippines. You can check out the Facebook link. We are the ones with the Philippine Flag carried by the small girl in the floods.

There are quite a few of us from Quezon City, Davao, Makati. Maybe we can meet up one of these days. Our Davao Prepper is actually the one handling all relief efforts in Mindanao. He is the head of the Army Reservists of the South

Another member here named Third World Prepper is a member of our group in the Philippines.

Looking forward to a Meet and Greet in the Philippines one day, we are in the mountains of Mindanao, about 8 miles/13KM from the beach and at 1500 Ft high, where we have dug a Cave Home inside the 12Ha mountain property, where we have 2 fresh water springs , starting to grow organic foods and have small animals for meat, thinking of maybe starting a small commune with people with different skills, more info in personal contact at cavemanjoe65 at gmail dot com, good luck Joe

Thanks, I lived in US for 8 yrs. and my daughter and grandkids still live there, but they don't believe all the negative news in the world so I guess I can count them with the Sheeple?? Maybe if it goes Nuclear with Russia or China they come to their senses, if they can still travel then they can come over, we have plenty room and food? Joe

Latest posts

Back